• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Sat 26th Dec | 19.45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why is Jeff so loved? I missed pre-season so I've never seen him play but is he the next Messi like some are hyping him as!?
He basically has very good feet, skilled up De Bruyne. Got a nice assist as well.

Most of the hype is a joke, kind of like this match actually.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Embarrassing. We moan about pundits writing us off and calling us soft but its this gutless inconsistency that means we'll always be written off.

tim08

Wanyama physically battered us, just battered us, it was embarrassing at times. I would give anything to actually have some power and aggression in the midfield for once. But of course to play defensive midfield for Arsenal you need to be technically brilliant on the ball, just like Flamini for instance.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Why is Jeff so loved? I missed pre-season so I've never seen him play but is he the next Messi like some are hyping him as!?
He's like a winger version of Diaby. 6'1, very good dribbler. Had a great game v Wolfsburg (great assist for Theo) and a nice cameo v Lyon where he looked spectacular. He's an extremely promising talent no doubt, but since the Emirates Cup, people have been jizzing buckets over him :lol: and prefer him now even over Crowley - the original golden child of last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom