• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Funny melt downs on here when we, wait for it...

Draw away from home against a reved up Liverpool team in very tough conditions.

Try this. Imagine we are 3-2 down and Giroud bags a point with the late equaliser. How do we view the result then?
Imagine my aunt's my uncle... how different are her parts then? It's useless to imagine anything when reality is before us. The reality of the situation is that we pissed away 2 points that were firmly in our grasp by conceding a soft goal after some very questionable substitutions and tactical decisions. That's what happened. None of this imaginary hypothetical stuff. We pissed away 2 points that we had sewn up. Champions don't do that. That's not to say that we're out of the race by any means but we can't continue to throw away chances to distance ourselves from those around us because they'll eventually stop presenting themselves.

BobP

Memri Fan
Arteta should never have been brought on, the flow of the game was set by that stage, it was unlikely that we would have been able to wrest back control of the ball from Liverpool with the mere substitution of Arteta, that mistake was made after we scored the 3rd goal. Regardless though, Arteta is in no state to be able to dictate games anymore.

We should have simply embraced the position we were in and thrown on Chambers or Gabriel.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If we beat Stoke and Chelsea this will be seen as a part of an excellent phase of results in tough games. 7/9 with Southampton at home and Bournemouth to come after.

We surely can't judge our credentials on throwing this away, we have to judge it on how respond vs Stoke and Chelsea, if we let this get to us it'll show we're not made of the right stuff. If we do the business it'll show that this team is made of stronger stuff than most of us think.

silent_shadow

Established Member
What is this...
Do people blame Wenger for anything without making any of their own observation?

Jesus christ. Had we not made any subs and conceded... You would blame Wenger etc. Arghhh
It's called analyzing the match situation. Ox and Gibbs are our go-to substitutes the same time not matter what. Campbell goes off. No matter what. If we're desperately defending then we take Özil off.

Despite the fact Campbell was our best attacker out there and should by no means have gone off.
Despite Ox is a complete liability in possession and has done the sum total of **** all this season and this is the last game we should've thrown him in.
Despite Flamini doing nothing but jumping around and pointing.
Despite there being no need to take Özil off as he was our outlet.

You don't know what I would've said otherwise, talk crap elsewhere.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I wouldn't say that I'm exactly optimistic when it comes to the title. Hopeful at best, cynical at worst. But to write it off after drawing away at a Liverpool team that, yes, have been indifferent in a lot of games but also completely dismantled Chelsea and City is plain ridiculous:lol: Beat Stoke on Sunday, this becomes a good result.

Malky

Established Member
El Neny signed? Excellent! One step closer to never seeing Flamini and Arteta in Arsenal shirts again!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I swear, EVERY FCKING TIME we meet a team that decides to apply high pressure our midfield crumbles.... i don't undestand how it can be so hard to handle very freaking time. Someone please tell me ?!

Wenger says in his presser.

Pressing is part of the modern game, we are prepared for it :lol:

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Jeez i understand that it's disappointing to drop 2 points in the last minute, I am disappointed to. But in context this is a very good result. We got a very difficult away game out of the way, we stay top and Sanchez will hopefully return next game with the addition of Elneney.

Jamrock

Still don't get it.. How come we always crumble whenever we come up against any half decent team that plays a high intensity and high pressing game..

We always look like a sunday league team.. We need to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom