• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Liverpool vs. Arsenal- 13/1/16- KO: 8.00pm- BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

At least we did not lose. Last five minutes before half time we looked nailed on for a loss....

I am not looking forward to that Stoke game. They've looked very good this year. I'd say it will be harder than Chelsea at home...

SteveEvets

That Arteta sub was totally useless. He hasn't played in ages apart from 20 minutes jogging around against Sunderland, and he's in a state to play in a match of this magnitude, game on the line, away from home with a chance to really assert ourselves in the title race?

Terrible decision, especially when you've got Gabriel and Chambers, both players who have been at the very minimum good in recent weeks, both of whom are actual defenders, when ostensibly we are trying to defend. Absolute madness, gutted to drop those points here.

AVENTUS

My worry for the weekend is that the lads put in a lot tonight and that late equalizer will hurt.

I don't think so to be fair. I truly think the Arsenal camp believe the Title is theirs this season. They don't see themselves level with Leicester they see themselves 3 points clear of City.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
We had to retain the ball better and be more decisive on the counter attack after taking the lead! Im Gutted absolutely devestated about the result! We have injuries but the players out on that field tonight should've been enough to finish off Liverpool. Got to show heaps of Character now! This period is the real Test!

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
You do not bring on OX and Gibbs when you're defending a lead. Both of them did nothing but lose possession every time they've touched the ball.

Why would you take Özil off for Arteta? WTF are you smoking? I said that I'd rather have a knackered Joel than fresh Gibbs and I was proven right.

These two dropped points is solely on Arsène. We had it in the bag, and he decided to get cute.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Flamini is actually just there to top up the numbers these days.

Ramsey's deficiencies become exposed in games like these.

Did he actually touch the ball in midfield ? I saw a fair haired bloke burst out of defence into attack and thought "wow what a run by Ramsey! " Then realised it was Monreal lol .

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I don't care about the Arteta sub, that makes sense, but Chamberlain is not the guy you put on to tie a game up, ****ing hell that one is blatantly obvious, his decision making is so poor.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Elneny and hopefully Alexis will be in our next few squads. Rosicky too. They're all desperately needed.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Theo's form is a worry too - abysmal for a while now.

Too much expected in the build-up which he mostly can't do.

Dodgy on the first goal IIRC too.
Yeah I'm a huge Theo fan but he hasn't been himself lately. Does some great things but seems to mess up the basics more often than not.

He still gives us that option of pace and movement up front which gives a nice balance to this attack but I think he'll be dropped for Alexis at this rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom