• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: expectations for his second season

How many goals will Alexis score this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze_of_glory

Wenger on Alexis
I will be cautious now. There is an opportunity that he will be in the squad for Sunday. He will have a definite test on Saturday and Friday and Saturday will be two important days for him. It is not impossible that he will be involved.

Sounds like maybe he won't be playing vs Stoke afterall...

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
He'll make the bench. I'm optimistic that he will start against Chelsea. We really need him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
still can make a case about Özil been better, specially if you look at cold numbers.
tumblr_n9odue9xew1tn5ndjo1_400.gif

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Mate, Dr Jury prescribes a weeks rest from AM, some tea and some of that nice carrot cake you make. Some of the stuff you're posting these last few days have me worried! ;)
im worried about your love for Campbell, if it was Sol i can understand it, if it was the Soup, of course, because the mushroom one its unbeatable, but when its joel, i can suggest u half pill of zoloft before bed.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
im worried about your love for Campbell, if it was Sol i can understand it, if it was the Soup, of course, because the mushroom one its unbeatable, but when its joel, i can suggest u half pill of zoloft before bed.
All jokes aside, all I'm doing is defending him from absurd attacks. In fact, of all the positive comments written about him, mine are probably the most grounded of all. It's all there in front of you. To be honest, I think that's what grates on people the most. I've remained controlled and kept my willy in my trousers, while Joel has done all the talking for me. Some people hate that, but that's the part I love the most. :drool:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Glad he stopped sucking on that soother that he kept in his shorts. Nasty habit.

EDIT: This isn't even the Joel Campbell thread!

goonerwarsh

Established Member
My favourite gooner this boy, I'm convinced by the time he's done he's getting himself a statue oustide the stadium next to ol' Bertie Chapman

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i like we are not taking risk with him yes we desperate to see him play again and he desperate to play but let his hamstring completely heal without having another setback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom