• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: expectations for his second season

How many goals will Alexis score this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
This video got me so excited.

He makes the team twice as exciting, he's just that kind of player.
One of the very few genuine world class players in our squad. He will always elevate us. City must be getting worried that we're keeping the pace with half our team missing.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That video got me stoked! 72 appearences already, wow! Good to have this warrior (almost) back, we actually did quite respectable in his absence. Last season we would have collapsed without him.

Jazz

He should come on as a sub vs Stoke so he can start vs Chelsea. The team really miss the consistent work ethic he has throughout the whole game. He can drag a whole team into action when they start to slack off; something we've been doing far too often these past few games.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Just need our Coq up and running and then we'll be stable.

I expect he'll be on the bench against Stoke tomorrow.

nmn

GDeep called Alexis a labourer and someone you kick out once he loses his legs. So disrespectful (and untrue) to one of the best players in football atm.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Alongside Özil, Cech and for me Cazorla, Koscielny and Monreal as well.

I tend to agree. Some (especially outside our fan base) would find it hard to say about the latter three until we win the title or CL. But I firmly believe, those 6 are the ones who're either definitely world class or very borderline.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Alongside Özil, Cech and for me Cazorla, Koscielny and Monreal as well.
Cech, Özil, Alexis and Koscielny are certs for me. The other 2 are debatable. It really all depends on how you define world class. But this dispute is for another thread ;)

GDeep™

League is very weak
We only have 2 WC players, Özil and Cech.

We then have a few top players, Ramsey, Sanchez, Kos etc.

We then have good players, Santi, Monreal, Coquelin, Bellerin.

We then have meh, Giroud.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sanchez gets into any team in the World bar Barca and maybe Real based on his 1st season here and last season at Barca. Him, Özil and Cech are.

That's not how you measure WC players. Bellerin gets into most teams to given the weakness at fullback in this era.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
That's not how you measure WC players. Bellerin gets into most teams to given the weakness at fullback in this era.
There are maybe 3-4 wingers in the World better than Sanchez. You think it's a weak era for wingers?

And what elite teams does Bellerin get into? Not Barca, Real or Bayern anyway that's for sure. Not sure how he fits into this conversation.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He's Top 10 in the balon d'or ? That's elite . Our most inspirational players anyways .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom