• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Stoke City FC vs Arsenal FC - Sun. Jan 17th, 4:15pm - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We knew what we were getting at Stoke. Or players knew too. I think they were told to give as good as they got.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bit shout out to that absolute ball sniffer at LB for them for the worst dive all season, the one with the **** hair do The orcs mustn't see their big warrior folk flopping all over the place.

Also, only just read that Mike Dean was the fourth official??? Is that true? If so, it seems like they're trying to worm him back into reffing an Arsenal match, the **** will be in charge of the NLD next month, just you watch.

Twix eating scumbag.

Jazz

How is it top 4 ambition? Team is top of the league ATM. If these results were top 4 level the team would be 4th or 3rd but they're not theyre 4th.
I mean by the end of the season obviously. Along with recently dropping points against pool and stoke away, we still have many tough away games left and City who have better squad depth and are right behind us are capable of going on a run at any moment. Dropping points left, right and center is not title winning ambition. We're going to have to stem the bleeding very soon.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Also Shearer can F*ck Off as well, for claiming on MOTD that Arsène was disrespectful to Stoke for saying that we needed to be physical. You want to talk about disrespect? How about getting booed for having your leg broken? Why don't you talk about that, you pie eating bold headed cvnt?

Aevi

Hale End FC
@SomGooner liking all the posts in the thread like:

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also Shearer can F*ck Off as well, for claiming on MOTD that Arsène was disrespectful to Stoke for saying that we needed to be physical. You want to talk about disrespect? How about getting booed for having your leg broken? Why don't you talk about that, you pie eating bold headed cvnt?
what shearer talking about? of course you have to be physical against Stoke if not then they will destroy you. Wenger did not disrespect no one

blaze_of_glory

That's ridiculous from Shearer, especially considering all the crap they all talk about us not being willing to be physical enough most of the time. Insanity really.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm pissed off, mate. I avoid MOTD when we don't win because I know Shearer would say something that winds me up. Carragher is also another idiot who is beginning to annoy me with his predictable and transparent agenda against us.
Agreed, from what I hear they skipped over:

- Stoke's disrespectful booing.
- Stoke's many fouls, unanswered by the ref.
- Our penalty calls.

Ridiculous. Many people are outraged about us not winning this game, and rightly so. The notion that "we would have been happy with a draw before" doesn't help at all because we actually deserved a win, as well as Stoke played. Feels like our 0-0 draw against Liverpool all over again when Ramsey's goal was unrightly disallowed. We suffer more from bad calls than win from bad calls, and when we are in a heated title race, these ridiculous decisions have a high chance of costing us THE ****ING TITLE!

Last edited:

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I would really love to know why there's so much hatred towards Arsenal in the media? It's clearly having an affect on the referees as well! Every upstart referee does not worry about getting a call wrong against us AT HOME or deny us a 50/50 decision, whilst they'd think twice about getting a call wrong in Old Trafford, Anfield, Etihad or even at the Lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom