• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Southampton - Tuesday 02/02/16 - 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Allow me to say this Froster is top goal keeper, England have 3 top goal keepers in their hands Hart Butland and Froster.

without him today the result could have been 2 or 3 man of the match.

Charisma

People are actually surprised about Flamini.

Iwobi should have started this game, I called it after the Burnley game. If he's on form, you have to play him regardless of his age.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Who would you have picked that would have changed anything? We dominated the game and had a million chances to score. Yeah, Flamini shouldn't have played, but we still did more than enough to win the game. You can't legislate for people missing sitters all game long. The fact there are so many sitters means things up to that point are going to plan really.
Ox or walcott instead of campbell.
chambers over flamini.

Wenger not the problem at all in this game.

The tactics were spot on. I can't even remember Southampton have a good chance.

Players bottled it in front of the net. Easily.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Is that why we didn't score? Did Southampton score some goals that no one noticed?

I mean I agree Flamini shouldn't be playing, but that was not the issue here today. ONE player puts in ONE of the many easy chances we had today and its 3 points. Simple as that.

Its part of the reason we didnt score, of course because if the ball isnt getting to your attackers quick enough they cant create anything which was very much the situation in the first half. Ramsey, Flamini, Bellerin and Giroud need to be dropped.

Jazz

Been saying that Wenger should leave for years now. It's clear as day for me really. People are right, you judge him at the end the season and I have been every year. 4th-3rd-4th-3rd every season is not going to cut it. You have to go by tangible facts and there are none on his side. But no, lets just forever pretend that there are no better mangers out there and that we'll get relegated when he leaves.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Directly break counterattacks with fresh legs because he knows our team will start getting anxious and push up? To be fair he took the yellow and Southampton didn't sucker punch us at the end.

Which what I said, maintain the draw. Which is all he could do in 11 minutes. Meanwhile, we played 85 like without distribution, organisation, or protection of our back. Wonderful

RandyMarsh

Established Member
It's been a great journey with you this season guys, full of excitement and hope, but in 4 foul swoops i think that's us done.

How do we turn this around with the fixture list we've got?

You can't bottle your home games like this. Everyone else winning too and on the rise. Momentum with everyone but us. All of our players in **** form, the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom