• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Swansea - 2/3/16, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus wept Arsenal have collapsed. Really though you lot would win it after that last minute winner v Leicester.

Really, really could have done without this result. That's Swansea safe now which is dire news for us.

Will this be Wengers last match do you lot reckon?

raag

Guys, talk to me.

Just walked in to see the score. How bad was it?

Wenger's done IMO. Might upset a few people IRL when I say that but f*ck me. How has the team ballsed this up?

Basically predictable. Can't create. When we created we couldn't score. Giroud ****e. Conceded stupid goals. Gabriel is a ****ing ****. Wenger subbed off our best player. He's done

Jamrock

I have been WENGERs biggest defender all this time but I think it is time for him to go after this season, he is finished and can't add anything to the club anymore..

What's even more frustrating is that even if we beat the Spuds, we're almost certainly still going to be behind them on goal difference.

Balls to it, I'm supporting Leicester for the rest of the season.

#anyonebuttottnumb

optimus

Ok, so if we had beaten ManU3rd team and Swanse with 6 substitutes we would have been on top. But no, we are Arsenal. PATHETIC.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
Cech injured, looks like hammy apparently

Ask yourself this boys, how many saves did Fabianski have to make in that match...at home.

Tells you everything you need to know. Wenger is done. Enough is enough.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So, Arsène, the professor, team cohesion, solidarity, mental strength, super quality.

How about, inept, deficient, out of his depth, stubborn,

And now United have scored. And we play City on the final day of the season. We've just gone from potential winners to finishing outside the top five. I cannot see us winning at Sp**s, City home to Villa next and United away to West Brom. ****.

Edit. We finish against Villa.

General

Established Member
Cambell was having a good game and so was Alexis. No idea what Wenger was thinking when he took them off and the crowd's reaction says it all. Some incredibly poor man management by Wenger here.

raag

FKING DISGRACE

in a season in which a half decent team can win the EPL, we don't even manage to be half decent.

Luckily we can make up for this at Spuds. Football is a funny game, we might bounce back.

No. We neat Sp**s so Leicester have a better chance. No way were winning the title. As long as Sp**s don't win it it's not a nightmare

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think the real message we get is that....

Even if we try our absolute best, because that is what the players did today, we are still not good enough. Lack of quality personnel and proper tactical preparation leaves us short.

That performance is all on the manager and his management, he is not good enough anymore.

Just Do It

Honestly we've been **** for months, the fact we're anywhere near challenging for the league speaks volumes for the premier league. I just wish we had an owner or CEO with the balls to sack Wenger. At least then these pathetic performances wouldn't be for nothing.

I wonder what excuse we get tonight, unlucky and a little bit tired from Sunday I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom