• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: North London Derby- Saturday 5th March, 12:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got in from work missed the game sounds like we got away with it ? Saw the goals Ramsey's was a bit cheeky! Elneny play well ? It's about time he had a chance to prove himself

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Just saw Kane's goal. Of course Gibbs can't go a game without keeping someone onside.

cbfaa2c56b.jpg

Why?!

I've pointed out the exact same thing too mate on page 94 but it goes unnoticed. Maybe we're all still pissed at Coq.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
We fought well, but we didn't play well.
And that's what all of us wanted all along. Show some pride and fight in every game and if you come up short none of us would be mad.

Battle like we did all season when the chips were down and we'd be walking this league. Our quality didn't let us down this year our desire did. You can't turn it up for 20 mins or when you go a goal down and win the EPL.

We need the level of commitment today from here on out (+ a lot of luck/dropped points by LCFC) to lift the title.

TorontoGooner76

I actually turned it off after Kane's goal because I though we would get crushed at that point. That is how bad it has been lately, because I would never do that, but instead watch with some good hope. But I was so dissapointed with Coquelin's second yellow and Sp**s taking the lead after I was confident in a good result at the half.

Glad they leveled up though...

fabo

6.51 / 10
Today wasn't about titles, it was about showing these **** bastards that they will always be inferior to us.

Sp**s are average, but well drilled and have a fantastic striker. The end. We will finish ahead of them as usual. Such a shame Ramsey bottled it at the end though.

Then hopefully Wenger walks and the club might move forward.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I actually turned it off after Kane's goal because I though we would get crushed at that point. That is how bad it has been lately, because I would never do that, but instead watch with some good hope. But I was so dissapointed with Coquelin's second yellow and Sp**s taking the lead after I was confident in a good result at the half.

Glad they leveled up though...

Should have won it, Im sure you have heard now for the umpteenth time.

That performance was nervy, but it also showed that they live up to their emblem.

A bunch of Cocks on the ball.

JrD

I don't care the circumstances, this is a bad result for us, I still was believing we could win the title, but now it seems unlikely.

It seems more likely to finish in 5th place than winning the title!

Apologize to Ospina, I was thinking he might screw it, because he hasn't played for a long time, but he was superb , our best player for sure, he saved us several times.

Really bad games from almost everybody, Özil, Sanchez, Ramsey, Gabriel, Gibbs. I know that Sanchez and Ramsey scored, but besides that, they played really bad.

Another game were Wenger stu pid decisions costed us points, I didn't liked to see Campbell benched and I was hoping to see Chambers instead of Gabriel.

Then the Coquelin red card was really stu pid, any professional player should not be allowed to get 2 stu pid yellow cards like that, I think he ruined the last hope we had to win the title.

But again, I have never seen a manager, where your team is with 10 players, losing the game and waits 20 minutes to make a sub, come on, since Coq's red card, Wenger waited 20 minutes to make the first sub, that's an eternity in football.

Anyway, now I'm hopeless and tbh I'm supporting Leicester from now on! That does not means that I will stop supporting Arsenal!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
What is it with this forum and genitalia?

I was like Toronto. Got up and walked due to being surrounded by spuds and having forgotten my cricket bat. Aside from one muppet letting the others down, the team did all right and it's about ****ing god damn time.

JrD

I don't care the circumstances, this is a bad result for us, I still was believing we could win the title, but now it seems unlikely.

It seems more likely to finish in 5th place than winning the title!

Apologize to Ospina, I was thinking he might screw it, because he hasn't played for a long time, but he was superb , our best player for sure, he saved us several times.

Really bad games from almost everybody, Özil, Sanchez, Ramsey, Gabriel, Gibbs. I know that Sanchez and Ramsey scored, but besides that, they played really bad.

Another game were Wenger stu pid decisions costed us points, I didn't liked to see Campbell benched and I was hoping to see Chambers instead of Gabriel.

Then the Coquelin red card was really stu pid, any professional player should not be allowed to get 2 stu pid yellow cards like that, I think he ruined the last hope we had to win the title.

But again, I have never seen a manager, where your team is with 10 players, losing the game and waits 20 minutes to make a sub, come on, since Coq's red card, Wenger waited 20 minutes to make the first sub, that's an eternity in football.

Anyway, now I'm hopeless and tbh I'm supporting Leicester from now on! That does not means that I will stop supporting Arsenal!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We need an extra body in midfield, either with Ramsey playing in RW or Elneny/Chambers slotted in DM alongside Le Coq.

Ideally we'd be looking at this to equally press them up...

Ospina
Bellerin - Per - Chambers - Monreal
Coquelin - Elneny
Ramsey - Özil - Sanchez
Welbeck

Thanks for listening Arsène

But then Sanchez was missing, so what better occasion for him that this one to rediscover his scoring habits.

I think our right wing will be more important this time, because Davies/Rose along with Lamela in their flank who play near Wimmer are more prone to defensive lapses. For this reason, Ramsey or Campbell with extra defensive duties should be instructed to attack them as there are chances of them losing possession in that side.

Told ya ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom