• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL: Barcelona vs Arsenal - 16.03.2016, BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Gooner416 and @Jury need to hate-f**k each other already and get it over with. :lol:

kd-lebron-stare-kevin-durant-gifs.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

When he wasn't firing it was all about him keeping possession, because that's was what he was brilliant at and that's how he helped the team so much... Now he likes to play risky passes and possession is not really his game?
In a game like tonight and the first leg he should have been about risk with both full backs staying back.

In a LVG way only a handful of players should have been allowed to take any kind of risk the remainder should have been told keep shape and position.

But I'm not a coach with experience. So maybe I'm wrong. What do you think Arsène? From your experience how have your tactics worked? Been to many European finals? Semis? Okay a few quarters?

For anyone interested in reading how appalling Wenger's record really
is
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenal_F.C._in_European_football feel free.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Come on gooners...time to go all out for the league. Leicester is going to lose some points there with West Ham, southampton, Man utd, chelsea are on their way

Yep let's go for it.

I'm hating the fact that people are getting on Theo's back when he isn't even playing but I would stick with Welbeck for now.

The less Giroud is stinking up the place at CF the better.

We need to plan for next season too, if I see OG at the club next year I don't think I can cope anymore.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I don't see why people are going on about Giroud and Walcott right now. Walcott didn't even start the last two games! I think people like to blame the obvious targets but the fact is some of our "stars" need to look at themselves and ask if they have been effective.

I'm just watching Bayern v Juve and Thiago Alcantara and Coman have been subbed on and scored a goal each in two minutes. The thing with Giroud and Walcott is that they are no longer having any positive effect on our game at any time. Coman is only 19!!! We are effectively two more players down. With Wilshere,Arteta,Rosicky and Flamini and the form of Alexis, we have enough passengers to fill a small bus atm.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
I'm just watching Bayern v Juve and Thiago Alcantara and Coman have been subbed on and scored a goal each in two minutes. The thing with Giroud and Walcott is that they are no longer having any positive effect on our game at any time. Coman is only 19!!! We are effectively two more players down. With Wilshere,Arteta,Rosicky and Flamini and the form of Alexis, we have enough passengers to fill a small bus atm.

Stop lumping Walcott in with Giroud. Theo got in behind and got shots away.

Giroud pre assisted a goal for the wrong team.

Plutarch

I was moderately pleased with the performance. Played quite well, didn't finish well enough. Like we've done a lot this season. If Welbeck could improve his finishing he'd be a fantastic forward. Maybe he can.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We're a million miles away from the top teams in Europe looking at the Bayern/Juve match. They're ****ing men, we look like a team of kids hanging on in every big match we play, it's actually sad.

Change the manager, if we end up out of the top four for a couple of years then fine, just get a manager who'll build a team with strong characters.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Stop lumping Walcott in with Giroud. Theo got in behind and got shots away.

Giroud pre assisted a goal for the wrong team.
I'm an Arsenal fan not a Theo fan. I don't like either player and it's a pity none of Theo's shots away found the back of the net. Stop with the pro Theo agenda please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom