• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2015/16: 2nd of 92 clubs in England

Where do you think Arsenal will finish this season?

• Total voters

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ive always liked Ranieri. When he knocked us out of the CL with Chelsea, it was the only time I have genuinely been pleased for a manager, yet at the same time be livid. seeing him celebrate after all the sh!t he had to take back then, was genuinely warming.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Ive always liked Ranieri. When he knocked us out of the CL with Chelsea, it was the only time I have genuinely been pleased for a manager, yet at the same time be livid. seeing him celebrate after all the sh!t he had to take back then, was genuinely warming.

We beat those ****s 3 times that year, drew 1 and lost the one that mattered:( Gut wrenching, worse then 06. Ban worthy mentioning it really.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We beat those ****s 3 times that year, drew 1 and lost the one that mattered:( Gut wrenching, worse then 06. Ban worthy mentioning it really.
was that the same year Lauren knocked them out of the FA cup at the bridge, or that Vieira goal from the Bergkamp pass at the bridge?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
They're nutters aren't they? Can't believe they actually believe some of the rubbish they write.
Try comment on the site and you'll see the type of followers they have. It's a different level of discussion on Untold - some of the nonsensical comments that are made would get a person banned on AM or at the very least demoted to the dungeon. I used to read them a lot but got tired of the same crap. Trust me, it's not Wenger's fault, any of this - it's Mike Riley & the PGMO. I hate Mike Riley as much as the next Gooner but their site borders on the cultish.

General

Established Member
We should've killed that CL tie in the first leg after Makalele got sent off. Shocking complacency that only Wenger could precide over.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
We should've killed that CL tie in the first leg after Makalele got sent off. Shocking complacency that only Wenger could precide over.
Makalele got sent off in the 1st leg? How did he play in the 2nd leg then & score to boot?

Nyctophobia

Established Member
The worst part about having a s**t season like this is that; that's all you can talk about.

There's no nuances to anything it's just s**t, and you state it's been a s**t season and that we have s**t players and that the managers has been s**t, and then you break it all down like Gary Neville:''This is why it's been s**t.'', and then someone has the nerve to say that it's because the supporters have been s**t or that; actually it hasn't been s**t, even though it clearly has!

It's just s**t all the way down.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not poor, we just won **** all after being favourites for the league, played like school children in yet another CL jolly up, and went out to ****ing Watford at home in the FA Cup. We're also about to finish behind Sp**s for the first time since the good king died.

When has it EVER been as bad as this under Wenger? Not ****ing poor?
If 'not good enough' offends your level of criticism then I apologise. In fact let's say it's been a 'f*** up' to bring harmony between us my friend.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If 'not good enough' offends your level of criticism then I apologise. In fact let's say it's been a 'f*** up' to bring harmony between us my friend.
:lol: Harmony. I like harmony. But honesty breeds harmony.

'Not good enough' is stating the blindingly obvious, so it's actually saying nothing at all. But saying it 'wasn't poor' is flat-out denial or delusion.

A' fvck up' is much nearer though. I imagine that was excruciating for you to type, so it will have do. :p

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Honesty is a whole other cup cake. Here we're measuring the scale of our seasons failure, which is largely a subjective judgement. Beating our major rivals in the league is good but losing to Leicester and possibly Sp**s is bad. Getting out of the CL group stage is good but losing straight away to Barca is bad. Beating Watford twice in the league is good, losing to them in the FA cup is bad. Overall I'm happy to call it a f*** up because we should have made more of an effort to improve the squad last summer and the players by and large played like donkeys.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
http://untold-arsenal.com/archives/52485

Thought this was a good read to be honest. It spells out the two camps at the moment, it is biased towards one side but in making its points it does ask some interesting questions.

Have a read.

This was a horribly written article.

First the author creates a completely arbitrary division between two imaginary groups of people that he invented in his head. He doesn't seem to realize that these two imaginary groups are not even remotely mutually exclusive and large numbers of fans might pick or choose different points from both lists. I doubt his hyperbolic division even represents more than a dozen real life people on each side. I hate people that try to reduce everyone into two neat tidy "camps" that all share the same exact set of beliefs.

Next, many of his bullet points are blatant strawmen or red herrings with an air of superiority. He doesn't seem to understand the arguments of many of the fed up fans. From my point of view, he doesn't appear to even understand my point of view or many gooners I know. Most offensive is he acts like he doesn't want to because he is a true fan and thus superior.

Then there is the hypocrisy throughout. He implies that Wenger Out supporters are all emotion and no statistics yet he doesn't offer any statistics supporting his own point of view. He uses "quotes" to denote some completely anonymous alleged quote that all Wenger Out supports use and mistakenly attribute it Einstein yet he ends his own puff piece with a pretentious reference to Marxist history that sounds like someone trying to name drop to sound educated when in fact, it looks like he has no clue what he is talking about.

This was really a poor quality article and if this is what is supposed to represent intelligent Wenger In arguments I have now lost all hope for anyone thinking Wenger should stay.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
What a momentous day today...

That's right, folks. West Ham can no longer catch us.

giphy-2463.gif

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom