• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gegen Pressing

Amazing effort for his country. I guess "Chile Dogs and Arsenal" in that order... hope he will recover just in time for the next copa america . :mad:

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I would try him at Striker if we bought another goal scoring winger. If we play him striker now, who else is going to score?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
No thanks to the striker stuff. He's clearly not one. We tried him there when he joined us and he was appalling.

You don't move your best winger into a fantasy position. He's at his best where he is now, and should stay there.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

His best position is part of a 2 up front to be fair, but we'd never play two up front so keep him wide left (or wide right).

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
I would try him at Striker if we bought another goal scoring winger. If we play him striker now, who else is going to score?
25A60C4100000578-0-image-a-1_1423847173137.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom