• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Liverpool | 14th of August at 16:00 (GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only this game we will see Coq and Elneny start from the next game Xhaka-wilshere going to be our midfielder pairing We have to that if we want to play creative nice football. Coq and elneny are defensive midfelders they don't have the ability to play creative passes or quality long passes

say yes

forum master baiter
Gotta laugh at the people having a go at our fans for booing.

Arsenal lose to Swansea: "it's a tough result but fans can't boo when you've still got a chance of silverware"

Arsenal win in end of season dead-ringer: "I know they've had a disappointing season but you can't boo your team after a win"

Arsenal lose in opening game of the season: "you can't boo your team in the first game"

When will people admit they just never want our fans to boo? :lol:

Majora

I'd assume you worked harder today.
Brilliant :lol: in all seriousness if it isn't working which by the sounds of it, it isnt, then we need to stop messing around with him position wise. He's a proven world class threat on the wing and we should not lose that because we're too incompetent to sign an out and out striker who is a proven goal scorer. Sure Alexis won't be happy with it either if it's clearly not working, let's try not to piss him off anymore than we already have with our lack of quality signings since his arrival, eh Wenger?

Only this game we will see Coq and Elneny start from the next game Xhaka-wilshere going to be our midfielder pairing We have to that if we want to play creative nice football. Coq and elneny are defensive midfelders they don't have the ability to play creative passes or quality long passes

Just drop Coquelin already. Player of his calibre and with his weak attitude has no business being a starter for us!

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I don't think Sanchez isn't suited to the CF role, it's just that the role demands a higher level of fitness and sharpness, than he currently has to offer.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banner we predicted this meltdown but it was meant to be at the end of the transfer window.

Small part of me wondering what it would be like if we aren't bringing anyone in...the scenes. :lol:

I kinda wanna see it, like an alternate reality to see the scenes on here. Without the likes of Arsemaniac to distract everyone with all his off topic bollocks it'd just be pure venom from everyone towards Wenger and the club. :lol:

I honestly can't wait for deadline day, either way it's totally surreal on here.

Kanonier

We had a lot of injuries/absences that obviously took a toll on our team, so I expect Arsenal to bounce back with the likes of Özil, Koscielny and Giroud back on the team. Nonetheless, it is Wenger's fault for not having reinforced the team properly with all the time and the money in the bank he's had. He could've easily bought Shkodran Mustafi and Alexandre Lacazette or Mauro Icardi. Plus, it made no sense to leave Xhaka and Chamberlain on the bench. Same old Wenger all over again.

The "madness" is doing the same thing year after year and expecting different results. No chance we win the league with this senile old man as our manager. #wengerthefout

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I kinda wanna see it, like an alternate reality to see the scenes on here. Without the likes of Arsemaniac to distract everyone with all his off topic bollocks it'd just be pure venom from everyone towards Wenger and the club. :lol:

I honestly can't wait for deadline day, either way it's totally surreal on here.
Arse will be back for dreadline day.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Wenger is a clueless *****, clearly holding the club back. Worst 'top' side in Europe's big leagues. The man couldn't set a team up consistently if his life depended on it and we're stuck with another season(and more) of this ****.

Wouldn't trust him even if he blew 300m, he'd still **** it up.

This was a defeat for all the fans who said 'It's only July'......:rolleyes:

WurzlSepp

Has No Chill
We had a lot of injuries/absences that obviously took a toll on our team, so I expect Arsenal to bounce back with the likes of Özil, Koscielny and Giroud back on the team. Nonetheless, it is Wenger's fault for not having reinforced the team properly with all the time and the money in the bank he's had. He could've easily bought Shkodran Mustafi and Alexandre Lacazette or Mauro Icardi. Plus, it made no sense to leave Xhaka and Chamberlain on the bench. Same old Wenger all over again.

The "madness" is doing the same thing year after year and expecting different results. No chance we win the league with this senile old man as our manager. #wengerthefout

I don't get that argument at all. In the first half we dominated them, completely in my opinion.
The same players came out in second half and we were **** - got nothing to do with other players imo.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I don't get that argument at all. In the first half we dominated them, completely in my opinion.
The same players came out in second half and we were **** - got nothing to do with other players imo.

Wenger cannot motivate this group consistently. Even last year in some of our better wins, we only played well for 15-20 minutes.

I don't know why any quality player would bother joining Arsenal right now. We are a laughing stock FFS.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lol. Every time he has a bad game those comments come out.

He saved us so many times last season with brilliant "De Gea moments".
Exactly, every time he has a bad game. Even your comment implies that it something that occasionally happens.

I'm not saying he's crap, I just don't think he's world class as a goal keeper. @Dokaka has hinted at this too and the guy is a professional goalkeeper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom