• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Chelsea | 24th of September at 17:30 (GMT)

What will the result be for the match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Great to have the team produce a performance like that and get ALL the fans back on side. If we're going to have any chance this season, the Emirates needs to become a fortress and we the (match day) fans can go a long way to helping the team. The team has laid down a marker with yesterday's performance against our bete noir - let's hope the fans will take up the challenge and make our stadium a cacophony of noise and support till May and drive us over the finish line to the league title everyone craves.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Great to have the team produce a performance like that and get ALL the fans back on side. If we're going to have any chance this season, the Emirates needs to become a fortress and we the (match day) fans can go a long way to helping the team. The team has laid down a marker with yesterday's performance against our bete noir - let's hope the fans will take up the challenge and make our stadium a cacophony of noise and support till May and drive us over the finish line to the league title everyone craves.
Top post.

At times yesterday, the noise gave me goose bumps. Not heard it like that for a while.

Bendtneer

@GDeep™ will be wearing his special outfit tomorrow in honour of this victory.

_90397693_mediaitem90395534.jpg
This man is from India Unfortunately he got murdered last year.

Uncle Good-Advice

It's obvious watching that funny Costa's video that our defenders were focused on reacting the same way every time on his antics. First act a little bit dirty and afterwards completely ignore the c**t. I'm sure that has nothing to do with Wenger's instructions and I'd love to see more of that voluntary approach in other areas of the pitch.

I mean, those footballers have the best manager they can dream of from their perspective - not very demanding, he let them express themselves and is always there to protect them. They need to form partnerships on the pitch without his guidance and not to rely just on tactical advice from him. In our legends' match against Milan you could see how Ljungberg and Pires are on sync even after all those years. That's what our current players should aim for - without it we will fall short as usual.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I liked the second half as much as the first. It was the most solid we've looked without the ball, and it was mostly with us keeping our shape and maintaining good numbers defensively. Özil was abit of a passenger defensively in the first half, but he put a big shift in the second, and Xhaka showed good discipline too staying into position without jumping into tackles as he tends to do.

The second half would have easily been as impressive as the first had we converted even just one of the many guilt edged chances we had.

Off the top of my head Theo missed a bread and butter chance and he also spurned a cross to Alexis which would certainly have been a goal had the cross been better placed.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Top post.

At times yesterday, the noise gave me goose bumps. Not heard it like that for a while.

You could tell the crowd yesterday were baying for blood, it was the result of 3 years worth of ****e coming the other way.

I'm actually almost disappointed we didn't completely skin them 5/6-0 because really that's what our performance deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom