• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal vs Ludogorets | Wednesday 19th October 19:45

What will the result of the game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

From the Guardian comments section:

"I'm a Sp**s fan, but I have to say that you all have been killing it the past few weeks. Not sure what Wenger has done to make the players he has managed for years play at a much higher level recently, but congratulations."

Having a spine really really really helps,, and Kostafi as the Coqsix is invaluable that just Ozils with ,,,,,

That's all I got,, giving myself an 'eadache!

carlito'sway

Established Member
Rarely seen that before...a losing team at the short end of a 6-0, with more possession and passes.

Match Stats — Team Stats
  • Possession (%)
    Arsenal Ludogorets Razgrad
    43.7% 56.3%

457 604

Passing Accuracy (%)
    84.7% 88.6%

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

:lol: You're just upset because you posted a loss and we won 6-0. Don't worry mate we'll lose soon enough and you can get back to your negative sh*t.
Well who's negative now! Deary me, sure don't hope so! Long may I keep sulking and waiting for Arsenal to lose so I can go back to my negative ****!

14656262_1540854755993091_8120973245813796460_n.jpg

The boys sending all of you(and Keane) the finger.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Richard Dunne make it as pundit :lol: at BT Sport, and it wasn't even a selfie it was a photo taken by f**king team photographer they don't even know what selfie is go back to cave.
Are these ****s going to go over this every time we win a game? I thought that was old footage from weeks ago, or even last season. It's not even discussion worthy ffs. I expect rival fans might talk about it on twitter, but pundits after a game? :lol::lol::lol:

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I'm kind of glad we actually had less possession than Ludo, shows we are playing more direct rather than passing it sideways aimlessly.

Probably has got do with young Hector and Theo on the right who literally fly forward all the time and Alexis up front.

Hope we keep it up, it's much better than bouncing balls off of a lamppost.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are these ****s going to go over this every time we win a game? I thought that was old footage from weeks ago, or even last season. It's not even discussion worthy ffs. I expect rival fans might talk about it on twitter, but pundits after a game? :lol::lol::lol:
i know i mean whole the teams do it not only us. but looks like it's been written in their contract to find something negative to talk about Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom