• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I love jenko but yhr lad is not arsenal quality every time he got the ball he hoof it away so much difference between him and Hector

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
United shut up shop when they looked more likely to score the 2nd than us, Jose should get some criticism for that

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Haha Sky and Geoff Stelling acting like the Utd players have lost their mothers.

Even Thierry is sombre.

Can you blame them? Arsenal achieving parity over 90 minutes at Old Trafford? Such a thing was unthinkable during Sir Alex's reign

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We had problems today, Sanchez wasn't match fit, Bellerin is a big miss, we played badly but we still didn't lose. Other teams would be praised for this but not Arsenal.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Why is it when we do a robbery type result it's a big deal? our performance is questioned, but others clubs always get away with it?
That's just how people are, always want to criticise Arsenal. If we played amazing and drew people would be up in arms but when we do it to another team, people are still up in arms about us.

Top Quality

The first half wasn't as bad as some people here made it out to be. The game was even and any team could have been in front with a bit of luck.

However, second half was awful. All the way through, really bad performance... - until Ox goes past his man and Giroud puts his head on it!

Happy with the result in the end. A point away against Mourinho, at Old Trafford - what I expected, not happy with how it came about, but in the end, did just about what we had to.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The 'topping the table' mental block is still here guys, try and tell me it isn't a thing now?

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Look at this game in isolation I say.

Wenger has nothing at Old Trafford now. They could play their legends and we would celebrate a draw as well.

Stolen point, we march on. At least this ****up fixture is over

Difficult to put it in isolation when we've had quite a few bad performances this season. Feels like we're just waiting to get truly found out

Anyways great point for us & we're on a great run so can't complain too much

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
What was Wenger thinking shoehorning Ramsey on the left in an already average XI?

So we have Ramsey on the left, useless Theo because Jenko doesn't offer Bellerin's runs that open up that space, and Coqneny. Wow what did he expect?

Dammit

Giroud's last 9 shots on target in the PL:

Goal
Goal
Goal
Goal
Goal
Goal
Goal
Saved
Goal

source.gif

Finesse

Thierry is right. We were horrendous. The manager had no confidence going into this game and his setup proved so. Who can say they were confident when the team was announced. We just hoped and did same during the game. We needed to show our title credentials in the last 2 games and the answer is clear. A fit Ramsey is a cross for Arsène. He just messes up his team just to accomodate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom