• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Manchester United vs Arsenal- 19th November. 12:30 SS1

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Starts El Neny in midfield.

Says our passing wasn't quick enough.

kvDwl.gif

fabo

6.51 / 10
Were were completely nullified rather than players not being 'up for it'. No space behind, pressed in the right areas. Mourinho knows how to get results against Wenger.

Great point in the end but the writing's on the wall for me. Not gonna be good enough to do anything in the league or CL.

Still lacking top attackers - Sanchez fills a void but he's not a centre forward and by moving him, we lose goals from wide. Striker signing needed since 2012 and Wenger keeps failing.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Santi. Santi. Santi.

Our fans seriously lack footballing knowledge. Easier to bemoan the loss of someone. It's always someone.

Uncle Good-Advice

I must admit I was rather happy with first half. It looked like professional display away from home, shutting up shop, minimising the risks. Despite that one scuffle in the box and few harmless shots they did nothing.

But I was also sure that with all that firepower we've left on the bench our usual substitutions around an hour mark would make a difference.

Time passed by and nothing has changed, they slowly took control of the match and finally scored. Wenger looked shattered.

So it was obvious from then on that it wasn't any deliberate or professional performance. It was pure fear from Wenger. He was so scared that he decided to play totally negative football and pray for the last whistle. Fear that is contagious which was evident judging by players' reaction. Just before the game started Özil looked like he was distraught. And he stayed like that for the whole game against probably one of the most sh*t makeshift defences we faced this season.

I know it's a good point. But I cannot accept the way we earned it. It's nothing sweeter than to silence Old Toilet at the very end but not in the way Stoke City would be proud of. I love Mourinho post match ranting but I hate Wenger's bullsh*t.

We're Arsenal. We simply have to demand more!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Were were completely nullified rather than players not being 'up for it'. No space behind, pressed in the right areas. Mourinho knows how to get results against Wenger.

Great point in the end but the writing's on the wall for me. Not gonna be good enough to do anything in the league or CL.

Still lacking top attackers - Sanchez fills a void but he's not a centre forward and by moving him, we lose goals from wide. Striker signing needed since 2012 and Wenger keeps failing.
I know. Fixes one area, breaks another. Every year.
I mean, why the **** not keep your ridiculously productive wide player, wide, and get a top CF? It's one hair-brained scheme after another, and it's so ****ing tiring to watch. I'll celebrate the day he goes, but i'll always love him.

Finesse

Exactly. That mental block starts from him. At 65 minutes he could see the second half was going the same way te first ended. He was rooted in his seat arms folded and I was wondering if some magic was going to happen becos we are pinned down and could not progress with the ball. That is when I confirmed this mental block.

Brilliant manager who can make a team play wonderful football with the right 11 players. As soon as we get 1 or 2 out the whole thing falls apart. Ramsey did not deserve to start and his presence coupled with the lack of options Bellerin gives us stifled the entire flow.

We have a long run of same of what we got today coming.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
  • Olivier Giroud has scored more Premier League goals as a substitute for Arsenal than any other player (10).
  • Giroud’s goal was the first Arsenal had scored against a Mourinho team in the Premier League since May 2007 (Gilberto Silva). It was the only shot on target Arsenal had in the match.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I know. Fixes one area, breaks another. Every year.
I mean, why the **** not keep your ridiculously productive wide player, wide, and get a top CF? It's one hair-brained scheme after another, and it's so ****ing tiring to watch. I'll celebrate the day he goes, but i'll always love him.
He didn't have an excuse not to go for a top winger either. They're definitely easier to get than strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom