• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Everton (H) v Arsenal (A) | 13th December 2016 | 19:45 GMT | BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It's just annoying how we let Everton get themselves back into the game. We went 1-0 up and the tide just turned. An Everton side that Watford dispatched of comfortably. An Everton side that Yanited got a point against.

Koeman is such a bellend. Even his facial expressions annoy me. Cba looking at the table, cba thinking about football till Sunday. Cba seeing Natalie tonight either. Just text her saying I've got tonsillitis.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
It's just annoying how we let Everton get themselves back into the game. We went 1-0 up and the tide just turned. An Everton side that Watford dispatched of comfortably. An Everton side that Yanited got a point against.

Koeman is such a bellend. Even his facial expressions annoy me. Cba looking at the table, cba thinking about football till Sunday. Cba seeing Natalie tonight either. Just text her saying I've got tonsillitis.

You're honestly one of my favourite posters here. So rational.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Koeman tries too hard to create a rivalry with Wenger, dirty fat peasant should bow down to what Wenger has achieved in comparison. Chucked A mid-table team for a worse mid-table team. ****.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Alexis-Giroud-Lucas
Özil
Xhaka-Coquelin

I want to see this in a game. Not against City but a more simpler but physical game.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That was a pretty disappointing and the OTT reactions says it all.

But at the start of the season if you'd have said that Arsenal would be the last team in England to lose 2 matches, I would have been surprised.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That was a pretty disappointing and the OTT reactions says it all.

But at the start of the season if you'd have said that Arsenal would be the last team in England to lose 2 matches, I would have been surprised.
Why? Wenger is the best so why are you surprised? Is it because of our wage structure? Or our net-spending? Our squad cost?

blaze_of_glory

Nobody saw this coming. We've actually looked pretty commanding, spirited and hard to beat. This was a sickener. Thats why the reactions are what they are. Huge let down.
Yup, its a punch in the gut tbh. Just hope we can recover quickly, seeing as the team won't be used to this kind of thing right now.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
It's not the result that annoys me. More so our mentality. It's not the mentality of winning before style. At 1-0 we hadn't even fashioned a clear chance before we got a lucky goal. Yet we continue to pop the ball around like we ripped them apart as if it were a training session.

We turned what was a poisonous atmosphere towards Everton into the complete opposite. We did that and we do it regularly. There is alot of fighting talk and talk about focus but every now and then we don't show it and in the end that will be our downfall.

The best post of the night, spot on.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
As for the reactions, I think they're obvious, Chelsea are flying and have some piss easy games coming up. IF we beat City we'll probably forget this result, but had we got 4+ points from these two games I would've thought we are ready to win the whole ****, which is why, at least for me, makes this result even harder to take.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We have to invest on a winger or a striker as well. I like the ones we've a lot, but they're not world class and consistent enough. We need another one at least.

We could do with another wide option for sure. Do Walcott, Iwobi and Ox have the quality and consistency to drive us to a title? I think we're asking unfair improvement of Iwobi and Ox in particular. I like the idea of Perez out wide but I'd prefer a natural.

We should see what's available next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom