• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Man City vs Arsenal I Sunday 18th December 16.00 SS1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
I feel ashamed when a team has +65% Ball possession against us. Simply too weak considering the technical quality we field

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Let this sink in for a moment: We looked more composed and kept better possession in all of the matches we played against Pep's Barca and Bayern sides.

Kiwi-Gooner

We're a counter attacking side that can't actually counter attack properly, we can't even get it out of our own half

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
No man

You pop up when the situation suits your agenda.

At least wait for the game to finish before coming with your "facts"
**** off. I've said nothing to provoke this crap from you. I'm here more often than you ffs.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can never fault Coq's effort but lad is the worst footballer on the pitch.

Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Seeing all the half hearted sliced clearances? That's mental weakness Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom