• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Bournemouth v Arsenal | 3/1/17 | 7:45

Result?

• Third straight away loss, Arsenal style

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Victory

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jm89

I'm going to add - although Cech doesn't make many obvious errors - I am not feeling confident in him anymore. It's not taking much to get past him these days and I feel he's becoming too indecisive.

We all know how a keeper who isn't sure of himself transmits negative energy to the defence. See Almunia, Fabianski, Sczesney.

It may just be bad form but still I'd give Ospina a run.

I totally agree with you on this, I've been saying this since the summer.
He declining very quickly and his kicking puts us under massive pressure.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Swansea win their game before playing us. Great.

I actually expect us to win that one.

Simply because we are back to being doubted and labelled **** again. Time to prove everyone wrong.

Anders_Limpar

He sprinted back straight after the silly dance too and was disappointed at the end, why are people acting like he was happy with a draw? :lol:

He should have grabbed the ball and sprinted back to the centre circle. It's a small thing but you'd NEVER see players at United or Chelsea milking a goal to draw against TEN man Bournemouth.

His all round game wasn't good today. He, and the entire team, need to sort out their attitude. They need to run like men possessed every game. And yet we are constantly second best to every ball ... Disgraceful 70 mins.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Anyway,who said today we would win because we get outpressed, outmuscled but not outplayed, and Bournemouth like to play? They had ten men, we had the momentum and they managed to play keep ball in the extra time. Its time to leave this forum whoever you are.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It look we will see Xhaka- Ramsey for upcoming games its good pairing but defensively with them we will struggle away from home

MagicalRozza

We were f*** in the first half, poverty football.

But no denying the fight back . . . that's not weak mentality in anybody's book mate.

No, no and fuk NO! It was a pathetic display of weak mentality. They completely outplayed us and we shat our pants. I don't wanna hear about refs and injuries. We were **** and I loved their passion and desire to win. They showed the same against pool and rather successfuly. We came back because of individual brilliance. As a team we still played ****e. The quality of our squad obliged us to win and we failed miserably. I was afraid that some fans will catch to the result to try justify their agenda. I can already hear Robbie saying "but we didn't lose did we?". Well we ****ing didn't win and played like ****e so that's what matters.

Anders_Limpar

fighting back is good if you are facing a team of your level, if you are fighting back against lower level teams then that just means your weak period.

Fighting back to win = Good.

Fighting back to draw against ten man piss poor Bournemouth after an abject display = Not so good.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So how many points to finish 3rd then?

It look we will see Xhaka- Ramsey for upcoming games its good pairing but defensively with them we will struggle away from home

Just like we have been struggling with the Francis 'I'm barking dog' Coquelin the whole season.

Also it is becoming a little myth that Ramsey doesn't contribute defensively.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mustafi is quality, don't be ****ing daft lad. It's his first game back after a month out with a hamstring injury.

We've not lost a game with him starting.
Lol to be fair mate I think this 'not lost a game with Mustafi' is about as desperate as our 'unbeaten in 19 games' despite clinging on in most of them.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi was asked to play CB & CM most of the game... Both badly granted but hard to blame him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom