• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton v Arsenal- Fa cup 4th round- 17:30 Sat 28th 2017

The outcome?

• Win for us

• A capitulation by us

• Or energy sapping, schedule packing replay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
got to love these players coming in-

AMN and Ox both impressed in CM...AM has got to be a serious option holding for us

speaking of holding...we never look weaker with him in the team

jef will take over from Özil in a few years

walcott, Welbeck and Lucas all coming in to play well

we could seriously freshen up out first 11 based on that if we wanted to....

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
What a relaxing game. I don't think Bould left the dug out. Three more results like this please Steve.
Good performances all round although I'm not sold on Gibbs who is apparently making only his 5th start since the start of kast season!

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Glad Walcott is back, he's annoying as hell most of the time but we don't have any other player that runs behind like him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ox deserve to have run in CM spot with xhaka suspension and elneny not available

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
They've been down in the lower competitions for a long time, we've rarely if ever faced them for years.

But you know, stats.
Hmm, okay. Forgot about that but that long looks pretty ridiculous. Well, its dealt with so whateva.

Ospina should really have a run of games. A lot of positives to take from this game.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I think the point of that stat is that they've been back in the league for like 5 years now and it's the first time we've beaten them at home since then.
If that was the point than that's what it should have said. It fails to mention that we didn't play them for a long time. I dislike that kind of storytelling, I just do.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Maitland Niles with the most touches, passes and tackles/interceptions.

Ox may have overshadowed him today but when you look at what our midfield actually needs then AMN's performance has positive implications.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good win and we made it very convincing indeed. Credit is due.

We were given far too much space though; this wont be happening in the league anytime soon.

What it does show us is that we have fluid options in midfield and attack. I hope Wenger goes back to benching Giroud now that we have options again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom