• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Watford| 31/01/17 | 7:45 K/O (GMT)

Match result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Watford Win

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Utterly pathetic. We will keep having these moments as long as Wenger is in charge.

Hand breaks on, over run and out fought.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Same old rubbish.

Team manages to press for 90 minutes == guaranteed points against Arsenal.

I dont give a **** about the mistakes. You cant conceded two goals before the 20th minute, be a clear inferior side, and still manage to win the game.

That is just pathetic management.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I am done literally do not know what to say every opportunity we get we shoot ourselves in the feet. Of course you can lose a match but we are not title challengers we cannot cope when the pressure is on.

Plutarch

We were 2-0 down after 13 minutes so there was plenty of time to come back but the whole first half we were useless. We never look that good when Giroud plays, I wish he'd never start. Starting without Walcott & Bellerin we're missing too much pace. I like Welbeck and Gibbs too, for pace. That team tonight was too slow.

Goon_si

Don't know what you're on about.. he was one of our best players today.. the pressure went completely off when he was subbed.
Exactly. Perez-Coq change killed our momentum. Coquelin was everywhere in the 2nd half and a big reason why we managed to press so well. Wenger/Bould managed to kill two birds with one stone with that change even, by moving Iwobi, our best player, away from goal. Game over with that change, momentum gone.

Theo was terrible, Perez should play instead of him, Iwobi left and Coq in the middle.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Too many passengers including the manager. What other player with Özil's talent can go months without a good performance? Why is Giroud playing against a team we're never going to beat in the air who aren't exactly set up to sit deep? Why can't Perez start in a league game? Why is Ramsey even allowed to make the bench? I would rather see Cech in midfield. How has nobody been brought in this window? Every single year it's the same without fail. No other club of this size routinely loses games like this to dreck.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its becoming more clear when teams press us while not having midfield's who can't the ball we will be in trouble

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

1 day ago Mustafi said he wants to go the season unbeaten. Fool.

SteveEvets

Ridiculous from Wenger. Poverty team selection, then only through injury and the entire crowd about to commit murder at HT does he stumble into probably the best team we could have put out.

Predictably that team is all over Watford creating chance after chance, we get a goal and have 35+ minutes for more. Wenger then decides to **** that all up by introducing an unnecessary sub and instantly the momentum dies. Joke.

em9999

My rainbows
Never said this I may have thought it but kept it to myself out of respect for the guy but..

Wenger has run out of ideas he can't take us forward he needs to leave

fabo

6.51 / 10
Every season just morphs into the other - with new teams causing our collapse. Same stuff. Boring now.

Then you have Arsenal fans, actual grown men, losing their **** when we beat Southampton in a nothing game. Never learn.

Say Walcott would trade his padded stats vs Southampton for one tonight? Bet he would. Bottled a big one too mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom