• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Chelsea vs Arsenal| 04/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
today lose will be all worth it if someone punch DT Blud/Fam in the face. i f**king hate them.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
No other club that happens to, just us. We're cursed.
We're not cursed - we just have a manager that has fallen off the times and won't adapt his tactics and buy the right type of players. He's living in La La land thinking he can serenade his way to a title.

nick gould

Garry Neville is a clown. Called a fan who was expressing his opinion an idiot on national television. It's simple guys you won't know how good the next guy is gonna be until Wenger vacates the post. I think he should go. Injuries aside, the team didn't seem to know what to expect from Chelsea. We were counter attacked on numerous occasions in the match and yet nothing was done to stop that. In the Sunday league that we used to play in, we had no coach. The captain picked the team but I bet we responded better to dangerous situations than our team today. Which begs the question, what are all the coaches and they managers paid to do. They are sitting on the bench but they don't seem to be doing anything.

stajlarN

If Alexis and Özil leaves when Arsène leaves, let them fcking leave! It's not as they've been giving us a bunch of titles have they? We need a fresh start, and I'm looking forward to it. No longer will sh*t players like walcott, ramsey etc start every week even if they've underperformed for years

goonerwarsh

Established Member
The last two goals were absolutely disgusting from an Arsenal point of view.

It's gone past time for change now chaps. I think this is finally it and we can start looking forward to a new era for the club. Sadly, most of the top managers are all at our rival clubs

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Chelsea at SB is so utterly predictable I could have written the script before the ball was kicked. Seriously how is it possible for every game there to follow the same pattern? I think NASA should be called in to research this phenomenon because it's seriously scary.

Help us mate.

What did you expect today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom