• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We are simply miles behind Bayern in quality of players and coaching. Neither Wenger nor the players covered themselves in glory today. Looking forward to us squeezing out a 4th place finish this season again so we can repeat this one more year. Hurray!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Nothing new, made a few quid at halftime knowing what we do.

A few favourites on this forum got abused tonight, as usual on the big stage.

Reactions: Tsu

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Saw some people on Twitter moaning at how Barcelona are poor in the season we finish second. :lol:

PSG would have ripped Bayern apart tonight.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
That's the final nail in Wenger's coffin mate. A new era is coming. Ox, Coq, Walcott, Ramsey, Gibbs, Gabriel they all know it . . . it's written in their worried faces.
No manager comes in and starts getting rid of everyone. Not one that has been witnessing Wengers pathetic attempts anyway. They'll give these players every chance they deserve, and we'll be better for it, I guarantee you.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saw some people on Twitter moaning at how Barcelona are poor in the season we finish second. :lol:

PSG would have ripped Bayern apart tonight.
Barca yesterday performance were so much worse then us i can't believe what i was saying lol. also how the f**k we finish ahead of PSG.

argon__

The real root of the problem is Kroenke, but we all know he is untouchable. Get him out of the club and I can see change coming.

People wouldn' like to see Usmanov come in, because we would end up like Chelski, but does it actually matter? Everyone spend big nowadays and quite frankly, that's what you have to do to compete. I do not think we have to buy a lot of players to straighten things up. Get a top class midfielder that can hold the ball and a decent defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom