• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Wenger wasn't on the pitch tonight. Gabriel, Ox, Walcott, Gibbs, Coq are not good enough and you can add Ramsey to that as well. They make simple mistakes every game and it costs us, they're injury prone, and not consistent.

Yes, you can blame Wenger for for sticking with them, yes Wenger's time's up.

But even Alf Ramsey himself couldn't turn those players into a team that will do anything in Europe or the league. The do not have the quality.
Leicester are the defending Champions. Try again. Fergie could win the league with this squad right now. Most of these players have ability. What they lack is discipline and motivation which come from the manager.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wenger wasn't on the pitch tonight. Gabriel, Ox, Walcott, Gibbs, Coq are not good enough and you can add Ramsey to that as well. They make simple mistakes every game and it costs us, they're injury prone, and not consistent.

Yes, you can blame Wenger for for sticking with them, yes Wenger's time's up.

But even Alf Ramsey himself couldn't turn those players into a team that will do anything in Europe or the league. The do not have the quality.
Wenger's never been on the pitch when we've won either... Do we take that away from him as well then?

He's the manager, and it always starts and ends with the manager. It does everywhere else, and it does here.

arsmile

Established Member
the kos sub killed us- but not because Gabriel is useless- he's not

it is because when we saw our captain going off most of our players just panicked and threw the match because they are stupid cowardly *

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really sad that this is the way it all ends for Wenger - I really can't see him staying beyond this season now. No 2nd place and no FA Cup will change that.
even if he win the fa cup the fans are against him and if he sign new contract it will hurt the club i think it's his last season with us.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Wenger gets humiliated every year.
You have to wonder how much more he can take. As tough for us as fans to watch that steaming pile of hot turd out there, the one silver lining is that it will force Arsène's hand and he'll do the honorable thing & fall on his sword at season's end.

arsmile

Established Member
so annoying....if Özil and even sanchez want those bumper contracts...honestly they can do one if they think they are that special...we're better off starting from scratch

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I can't believe no one on this board believes we can beat them 4-0 at the emirates. I'm gonna put my Ty shades on and say it COYG :lol:
Well, my offer of all expense trips to Jamaica remain on the table for the Beliebers.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn't realise just how quick the goals were.

52, 55, 62.

Koscienly went off in the 49. Over 10 minutes ffs.

arsmile

Established Member
I still just get so annoyed- two world class players are enough to make a decent bash at stuff if you set up a team right...

Wales did that when one of those 'world class' players was ****ing RAMSEY

if we just got 9 players to do their ****ing defensive job and mind their bidniss then alexis and Özil could maybe have an impact....why do we think we need to get 4 or 5 attackers on the pitch...**** ones......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom