• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL R16 1st Leg | Bayern v Arsenal | February 15 19:45 GMT | BT Sport 2

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

junglist57

Established Member
62FpIBM.gif

arsmile

Established Member
we had no tactical plan there...we went in with the standard impotent/vulnerable 4231 with Özil in a middle 3 and 2 useless 'wingers' who had no particular defensive responsibilities

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I completely ignored that because it's irrelevant. He signed them as players, for lots of money, because he's the ... manager. You're forgetting he's the manager and he makes these choices.
What part of, 'You can blame Wenger for sticking with those players', don't you understand.

And nearly all those players in the list cost peanuts in football terms. And it shows.

arsmile

Established Member
I've been in 'meetings' like the ones we keep having after these ****ups

it's when loads of people sit in a room and go 'we're ****' and everyone else goes 'yeah we know' then someone else goes 'what are we gonna do?" and someone else goes "try to be less ****?" ....then they all hi five

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I had a bit of a personal hiccup that forced me to miss that match. I just got back this minute to see the result.

I have no words.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

To me there was no "great gulf" in terms of the clubs. We clearly were able to keep up with them, shoot we should've been 2-1 come half time.

Plain and simple we do not have any sort of rigid system at all, we have nothing to deal with differing circumstances within a game, and we fold like a crack wh*res arsehole when put under the slightest pressure.

A new manager could rectify that, but no way are player to player bayern 5 - 1 better than us, no fkin way.

How many times are they going to have to beat us 5-1 to change this statement of yours?

There is not a single player in our team that would start in that Bayern XI. Sanchez might, and he's by far and away our best player.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What part of, 'You can blame Wenger for sticking with those players', don't you understand.

And nearly all those players in the list cost peanuts in football terms. And it shows.
We didnt capitulate simply because Bayern have a better side. If you truly believe that's as deep as it goes, then I'm at a loss. We;ve done this against inferior opposition recently at the same stage ffs! Monaco 3-1, AC Milan 4-0. How many examples do you need?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Fergie could win the league with this squad right now. Most of these players have ability. What they lack is discipline and motivation which come from the manager.
No, the Fergie part is pure fantasy.

And being able to control a ball on your first touch and not make stray passes to the opposition, particularly in front of goal is about basic footballing skills.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i don't think this will happen but totally expecting the 2nd leg will have so many empty seats and it gonna hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom