• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Can't believe we've been unable to tie Sanchez down - the guy should be an Arsenal legend in the making and he's off at the first attempt. FFS!!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsène feels the last few months that both Alexis and Özil have acted as if they've bigger than the club, Özil isn't ill, Wenger knocked him out on Thursday, he's still recovering.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Juve story out in the press this week about a 25M lowball bid and now Alexis finds himself on the bench. He's gone.

I think we've all known Alexis will be going for a while now. His attitude was more than enough evidence.

arsmile

Established Member
well...at least it is unexpected

I see some POLITICS in the sanchez dropping....

I bet we wanted to get give Özil and sanchez both the same message but luckily Özil beat us too it by pretending to be ill again and throwing another sicky before we had the chance to!

arsmile

Established Member
we should refuse to let sanchez or Özil start again until they sign a new contract

mind you Özil would bloody love that!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Of cos Arsenal will lose.

The only way Arsenal won't lose is if Liverpool self destruct and concede an own goal or something.

Good Lord.

You are just setting yourself up for humiliation, arent you.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
well...at least it is unexpected

I see some POLITICS in the sanchez dropping....

I bet we wanted to get give Özil and sanchez both the same message but luckily Özil beat us too it by pretending to be ill again and throwing another sicky before we had the chance to!

Arsenal doctors must be a bunch of ****** then.

Actually now that I think about it this is actually very smart.

We are not gonna see the ball in first half so having Sanchez on would mean nothing. We also give Giroud pointless 45 minutes to think he is important so he wont make a scene for rest of the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom