• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Can't believe we've been unable to tie Sanchez down - the guy should be an Arsenal legend in the making and he's off at the first attempt. FFS!!

Strange how he didn't sign off the back of that hat trick at West Ham, it would have been almost unthinkable he would be gone before next season. Since then it's been a downhill slope, the stars just haven't aligned. Looks like a major revamp this summer.

Ewarwoowar

WENGER ON SANCHEZ OMISSION

The Arsenal boss has just said: "We're going with Olivier Giroud and Danny Welbeck up front because we will need to be a bit more direct and strong in the air.

"Sanchez will certainly play a part in the game."

Ewarwoowar

WENGER ON SANCHEZ OMISSION

The Arsenal boss has just said: "We're going with Olivier Giroud and Danny Welbeck up front because we will need to be a bit more direct and strong in the air.

"Sanchez will certainly play a part in the game."
I think We will see some hoof ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom