• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL I Liverpool vs Arsenal I March 4 17.30 GMT | BT Sport 1

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Just going to sit back and take it as it comes..........zero expectations.

Win and I'll be happy, lose and it means Arsène has less ammunition with which to justify signing a new deal. The whole clucking club is in meltdown - an absolutely ridiculous situation to find ourselves in.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Özil and Sanchez out and still Lucas Perez stays at bench with Giroud starting? Did Perez date Wenger's wife by any chance?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
WENGER ON SANCHEZ OMISSION

The Arsenal boss has just said: "We're going with Olivier Giroud and Danny Welbeck up front because we will need to be a bit more direct and strong in the air.
So why couldn't Welbeck play RW and Alexis on the other?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Forget about Özil and Sanchez and look at the lineup. Coq, Ox on the wing, Welbz against Mane's pace? Iwobi as 10?

We shall see...

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Can't wait to see Welbeck LW crossing in the ball to a ghost because Giroud is rolling around on the halfway line after Lovren brushed his thigh.
wpid-wp-1446654388893.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Lol @ people quoting random twitter accounts. Never heard of these guys who are all suddenly experts on why Sanchez isn't playing.
Unless his leg is hanging off it doesn't take a rocket scientist to infer this means Wenger isn't happy. I don't think its the contract situation more sulking on the pitch and negative influence it has had. That's my two cents. Wenger showing who is in charge.

This is going to be another masterclass like against Southampton when everyone but me thought we had lost the game before it started.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Honestly, even after all the **** we've taken in the last years, I'd still take Arsène over any of the jokesters we have playing for us, that beautiful crazy bastard :lol:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Huge game for Iwobi, has to start to repay the faith and trust that Wenger has in him.

Jm89

Wenger has our two best players on the bench the guy is done, he needs to
Get sacked, how the **** can you drop your best player and let alone your top scorer.

What an embrassing club we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom