• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

"Tactically the players were aware of how to beat Arsenal. The first thing was to defend and frustrate them, keep them playing sideways, then use the space behind the full-backs. Arsenal have been weak defensively, they leave the centre-backs exposed.

"We won a lot of possession off them and created lots of chances. Cabaye's goal, what a finish - and that was down to us pressing them. It wasn't a shock for me because we played Chelsea and won that game. The result might be a shock, but we did that again and did it better. We all know Arsenal are going through their worst spell for years, but the only way to take advantage is by playing well. Everything worked perfectly for us today."
Embarrassing. Its been that way for so long. Perhaps being called out on it will change Wenger. Haha who am I kidding.

VancouverCanuck

Yup. And the second paragraph is the most unforgivable thing. As you said, its been the same for years.

Which demonstrates that for years, and with many different individuals in our defence, we have made the same mistake. Its time to stop beating around the bush and look at the one constant - @SquadCost.
Fixed for you!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Only people with heads up their asses would have disagreed with that. Even Henry said the same thing when he left.
Yeah, he obviously went on to make a **** of himself after that by acting like he won the lottery, but that was probably the last time an Arsenal player spoke the truth about anything being wrong with the club since I cant even remember when....

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
i would prefer it - then have a fresh start - teams not in Europe do well without all the extra games and with a new manager it would be a great time to rebuild

Pretty much what @Rocky has being saying all season. :lol:

Finish 8th, Wenger walks, get in a proper manager who can give us an immediate turnaround with a lighter schedule. Then try for the league in 17/18

OSBK

Established Member
We are in complete free fall.

Theo as captain? A captain or leader is someone who you go into battle with. He walks around with his head down as clearly does not have his team behind him.

What is going on with bellerin, they guy is a loose cannon who is flying up the pitch and leaving us hung out to dry. He is a amazing talent, and in a barca team he can play that way but not in the epl. Mustafi looks like a lost sheep at the moment and I think part of that is bellerin and his abandoning of his position.

The midfield was a shambles, Özil was he playing cm??? Xhaka played some great balls forward tonight but there was no quality aside from that.

As for the forwards. How can we take our leading scorer and what was the leagues leading scorer and shove him on the wing. Sanchez literally does 1 thing on the wing...step over right foot cross. We play welbz who for all his effort cannot hit a barn door and bring on giroud who likes to pretend he is a palace cb.

Theo....he scores goals but the class difference between zaha and him was staggering tonight. The ox did more in 5 mins than theo did all game.

3/4 of our team are bottom half players. The other 1/4 have given up.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just look how players defending palace 2nd goal no challenge no tackle players are walking. If they don't want to play just don't turn up you pathetic overpaid c**ts

Red&Dreadjm

Get Involved

#bbcfootball

Christopher David: Well at least we won't have to worry about getting knocked out in the second round of Champions League next season.

Ash Williams: If Wenger is thinking of staying the players should be fighting for him but they're not. They seem ready for a change.

Kunal Bhandari: Anyone who still supports Wenger is a Wenger fan, not an Arsenal fan. Going backwards.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Very possible. We're ****e at the moment. We've been **** since the end of January.

Everton, Sp**s, United games will be drawn/lost, so indeed yes.

I'm beginning to feel the worst thing that can happen from here is us making top 4. We need this to break this sad cycle.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
We're ten points ahead of 8th place, no chance we miss out on glorious Europa League footy next season:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom