• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Delighted with that Allardyce interview tbh, wish more opposition managers ripped into us after games like these.

It's so refreshing compared to the usual 'he's a great manager', 'Arsenal are a good side' and all that jazz.
What did he say?

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Delighted with that Allardyce interview tbh, wish more opposition managers ripped into us after games like these.

It's so refreshing compared to the usual 'he's a great manager', 'Arsenal are a good side' and all that jazz.
What did he say?

infinium

We have been vulnerable at the back for years. What is troubling this season is the complete lack of coherence in midfield and attack since Cazorla became injured.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The differences between the 1sy half of the season and the 2nd half or the season Is huge we were confident solid defensively playing good stuff the 2nd half of the season been embarrassment pathetic defensively most of our players forget to play football the manager look clueless

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What did he say?
"Tactically the players were aware of how to beat Arsenal. The first thing was to defend and frustrate them, keep them playing sideways, then use the space behind the full-backs. Arsenal have been weak defensively, they leave the centre-backs exposed.

"We won a lot of possession off them and created lots of chances. Cabaye's goal, what a finish - and that was down to us pressing them. It wasn't a shock for me because we played Chelsea and won that game. The result might be a shock, but we did that again and did it better. We all know Arsenal are going through their worst spell for years, but the only way to take advantage is by playing well. Everything worked perfectly for us today."

mm76

Yer Da
The differences between the 1sy half of the season and the 2nd half or the season Is huge we were confident solid defensively playing good stuff the 2nd half of the season been embarrassment pathetic defensively most of our players forget to play football the manager look clueless

i was (more or less) thinking that during the game - how the f**k did we even get the points we already have?!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I see we need to finish 8th to be completely out of Europe.

Maybe that's possible.

mm76

Yer Da
"Tactically the players were aware of how to beat Arsenal. The first thing was to defend and frustrate them, keep them playing sideways, then use the space behind the full-backs. Arsenal have been weak defensively, they leave the centre-backs exposed.

"We won a lot of possession off them and created lots of chances. Cabaye's goal, what a finish - and that was down to us pressing them. It wasn't a shock for me because we played Chelsea and won that game. The result might be a shock, but we did that again and did it better. We all know Arsenal are going through their worst spell for years, but the only way to take advantage is by playing well. Everything worked perfectly for us today."

pretty much sums it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom