• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The only plus at this point is it will surely be impossible for Wenger to remain at the club after losing mor games against the fodder, as well as those we're guaranteed to lose, against Man Utd, Sp**s and City... and probably Stoke.

Our goal difference is going to be on a single digit by the time United get to the Emirates.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Van Persie tried to warn us 5 years ago but we didn't listen and just abused him instead...

C9FIPFoXgAE5gIT.jpg:large

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Now Wenger know we aren't making top 4 that's mean he failed to reach the minimum requirements he has to say something in his future

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
The fun of football has just gone for me. I dont care about our games. Not because we lose. They don't seem to care, so i dont either. I have been an Arsenal fan for 32 years, but i haven't cared this little. It feels like being the supporter of a bank, or financial institution.

Red&Dreadjm

Because Arsenal is a publicly listed concern/company. Wenger signing or not affects the price of the stock and MUST be announced immediately to prevent insider dealing.
Thing is there is very little DEALING.....so it really doesn't matter much even though the rules state they must do so.

Arsène's running out of wriggle room..

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Monreal is the only player who had a good game for us. Gabriel apart from his early mistake was also good. There is a deep crisis. I don't think a lot of the players like each other. The contract sagas have put a cloud over everything. The manager has taken on too much and has finally lost it. Years of under investment and buying sub standard players and penny pinching along with more teams with more money than ever before means we can no longer operate as we want abd be competitive.
So many disagreed when I said we needed 7 players but look at the squad tonight. That's a bare minimum and so much rubbish to shift. No hope of redemption for us.

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
Alardyce ripping into Arsenal's tactics on SS1, basically saying we're easy to beat because we leave our CB's exposed, and our full backs play like wingers, leave massive space behind and have no protection from our wingers.

He's right. Been the same way for many years, any decent manager knows how to beat us without too much trouble.

mm76

Yer Da
For me, it ended the moment I saw Welbeck would be starting up front again. It takes a special kind of stupidness to still play him there when you have better options.

that's b******s - what got me is we only started putting anything like decent crosses in after he'd been subbed for that f*****g bearded lampost who everyone says is the best in the air but got outjumped every

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I can see us getting no more than 5 points for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom