• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 10th April at 20:00 (GMT) Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Arsenal win

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Crystal Palace win

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

"They just wanted it more"

what proper football player would ever admit the other team had more desire than them?

that's it he really can F**K OFF
Probably the worst thing he could have said.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Pretty much what @Rocky has being saying all season. :lol:

Finish 8th, Wenger walks, get in a proper manager who can give us an immediate turnaround with a lighter schedule. Then try for the league in 17/18

17/18 is next season....

I'm guessing you meant 18/19

Either way, it's hard to Arsenal challenging for the league as early as 2019. It's to be expected that it will take a while to turn the ship around, and if Kroenke remains in charge then Top 4 will be the aim anyway.

But yeah, now that Wenger is taking Arsenal out of the Champions League places, if he does get replaced, the new manager will have an unambiguous target to aim at. If they didn't make the Europa League (although I'm guessing they seem certain to make that given that Utd won the EFL and the last 4 in the FA Cup are all above Arsenal in the league and look to be making top 4) that would offer that benefit to the manager in terms of coaching time that has worked so well for Conte and arguably Klopp this year.

Last edited:

Eboue1

Arsène Wenger, speaking to Sky Sports: "They were sharper than us in many decisive situations. It's not the right moment to analyse. We had a lot of the ball, a lot of possession. We won many second balls as well but in the decisive duels they were stronger, yes.

"It's damaging, of course. On that front that is the most difficult for us. It has consequences on our chances to be in the top four.

"You understand that our fans are very unhappy. They came here with the hope they'd win the game.

"Every defeat is a big worry. I've managed over 1,100 games for Arsenal and we're not used to losing like that. It's a big worry. Unfortunately it is like that and we have to respond very quickly and not accept it.

"I'm disappointed and determined to put things right. Tonight the worry is not me, it's the fact we lost a big game and that's a big worry."
--------------------------------------------------------

''we have no manager no more IMO''

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So just like stoke away 3 season ago.
250039158.jpg

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Arsène Wenger, speaking to Sky Sports: "They were sharper than us in many decisive situations. It's not the right moment to analyse. We had a lot of the ball, a lot of possession. We won many second balls as well but in the decisive duels they were stronger, yes.

"It's damaging, of course. On that front that is the most difficult for us. It has consequences on our chances to be in the top four.

"You understand that our fans are very unhappy. They came here with the hope they'd win the game.

"Every defeat is a big worry. I've managed over 1,100 games for Arsenal and we're not used to losing like that. It's a big worry. Unfortunately it is like that and we have to respond very quickly and not accept it.

"I'm disappointed and determined to put things right. Tonight the worry is not me, it's the fact we lost a big game and that's a big worry."

He talks same **** every season and after every match we lose ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Remember the 10/11 season after the Carling cup defeat? Its the same happening right now but bit more worse player are not confident some players thinking about leaving Cesc and Nasri that time. Very similar situation.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Remember the 10/11 season after the Carling cup defeat? Its the same happening right not but bit more worse player are not confident some players thinking about leaving Cesc and Nasri that time. Very similar situation.

Yea,our season was over after that defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom