• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Struggles defending wide areas against players with a fair bit of acceleration but that IMO should be easily remedied. He is very much adept in other areas of defending. Bigger prospect than is being made of him.
In this formation we should just play him in the middle. I think he has all the perfect attributes to be the heart of the defense. Confidence, calm, technique on the ball, height.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Struggles defending wide areas against players with a fair bit of acceleration but that IMO should be easily remedied. He is very much adept in other areas of defending. Bigger prospect than is being made of him.
Yeah agree it's all very new to him, and the new system of 3 at the back is also new to his teammates so there is always going to be an adjusting period for playing as one of the wider CB's. Looks like a massive prospect at present.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As long we don't use him as right back he'll be OK.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
In this formation we should just play him in the middle. I think he has all the perfect attributes to be the heart of the defense. Confidence, calm, technique on the ball, height.
Agree actually. Mustafi and Koscielny are better at defending in wide areas as they have the pace.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He should improve the one v one arnatovic got past him twice with ease. But still want him to start next season.
Arnautovic seems to go past most players though when he wants.

What do people think of him btw? There is something about him that makes me think he could offer something off the bench here.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Arnautovic seems to go past most players though when he wants.

What do people think of him btw? There is something about him that makes me think he could offer something off the bench here.
Nah, Stoke is his level psychologically. I don't know all that much about him but I can tell he'd actually go backwards and his ego couldn't cope not being the star or one of the star attractions. Kind of like Ben Arfa.

zhaggy

Holding had a hand in Arsenals third goal,

Holding on Arnautovic, (Trust me and just press play )

One of the best yellow card ever, holding seems to be tough withouth needing to act like a "hard man"

One of the best yellow cards ever.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Holding had a hand in Arsenals third goal,

Holding on Arnautovic, (Trust me and just press play )

Some ****ing weirdo commentator on NBC reckon Holding should of had a red card and that it was cheating :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom