• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Chelsea are so overrated it's not even funny. Them winning the league shows how **** everyone else is. Kante runs around like a headless chicken, Matic is a lanky Denilson and Hazard can't be arsed. Only player they have worth mentioning is Costa.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Quite emotional seeing some of that. You can see why the players love him just looking at that Ospina embrace. A man of his word and loyal to a fault, but that's what makes him the man he is.
I've seen the video 4 times now, can't see Wenger embracing Ospina at any point? Am I completely blind?

OSBK

Established Member
Screw the pundits. They are all sad because their beloved chelsea got beat but the real pride of london. They are so biased its unreal. They forget Costa should have been sent of for violent play when he kicked out at holding.

Danny murphy needs to go jump off a bridge, guy slated us before the game, during and is crying because chelsea got smacked.

We won the fa cup for a record time, outplayed the champs.

Haters gonna hate

WhatAFC

All the pundits are conviently ignoring that Kante kicked the ball into Alexis arm is starting to piss me off.

Same people that said Alonso just wanted it more :mad:
It makes no difference that Kante kicked it into his arm, his arms were in an unnatural position and therefore it was handball.

Doesn't matter anyway because we dominated the game, the best I've seen us play against a top side for some time.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It makes no difference that Kante kicked it into his arm, his arms were in an unnatural position and therefore it was handball.

Doesn't matter anyway because we dominated the game, the best I've seen us play against a top side for some time.

Not really there's still a lot of confusion around handball. If your penalising Alexis for handball then we should have had a penalty when Cahill handled.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Find someone that looks at you the way Alexis looks at Per
Im1jBHcbFcZb1O2PeIys4GTMTdPmuir-QNkgJ8YUzKg.png

Wilshero

The position of his arms really aren't that unnatural considering the situation. It's not like he is trying to block the ball, his arms are in that position in order to maintain balance.

zhaggy

Chelsea are so overrated it's not even funny. Them winning the league shows how **** everyone else is. Kante runs around like a headless chicken, Matic is a lanky Denilson and Hazard can't be arsed. Only player they have worth mentioning is Costa.

Exactly! Somehow conte got the best out of them and credit to him.
Formation and ability to utilize your personnel is so important, just look at our last 7-8 games or so.

Ashybashy86

I think Willian deserves a mention.

The FBI

Phenomenal performance. I've seen a few in recent years: the 5-3 at Stamford Bridge some years ago especially. Yesterday blew it out of the water. Biggest performance in our biggest game.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
I'm arguing with a Chav supporter on a non football forum. Can't say well done Arsenal you were the better team, no, we had a fluky goal, off side and hand ball. Ramsey was interfering with play according to him, No one really understands that rule, but it's there so suck it up. They won the one that matters so what, we won a trophy acknowledge it - loser!!!!

karl

I'm arguing with a Chav supporter on a non football forum. Can't say well done Arsenal you were the better team, no, we had a fluky goal, off side and hand ball. Ramsey was interfering with play according to him, No one really understands that rule, but it's there so suck it up. They won the one that matters so what, we won a trophy acknowledge it - loser!!!!
Well, we were on the receiving end against Alonso on Bellerin a while back.

The FBI

Exactly! Somehow conte got the best out of them and credit to him.
Formation and ability to utilize your personnel is so important, just look at our last 7-8 games or so.
They seem to have a mentality problem for sure. Look at how senior figures like Fab and Hazard reportedly downed tools on Mourinho. Reminds one of the days Terry, Lamps, Drogba and Cech reportedly saw off manager after manager years back, Scolari particularly.

Ewarwoowar

I was quietly confident all along that BFG could pull a worldy and stated as much early on in this thread, even before the big realisation We had little choice but to play him. I called for Ox on the left even before it was a case We were forced to because I saw the potential and was correct about Moses being the weakness(and boy was He) to capitalise off of.

I noted lately how Özil was starting to float around again finding pockets of space that can see a return of his free flowing creative potential. It's evident We are at our best when the shackles are off and our most mobile and creative players are given lee way to wander across the full width interchanging, pushing and pulling Chelsea to pieces. really refreshing to see us back to almost our free form best with Sanchez and Welbeck popping up right and left, dropping deep, defending from the front, terrorizing the Chelsea midfield and defence with organized pressing and electrifying attacks, opening space for Bellerin, Özil, Ramsey and the like to exploit.

What was difficult to envisage though with the resources at hand, was how were We going to find the correct balance given the adversity of forced changes, players not practiced in this formation. I get a few people were quietly confident We could pull something off here, there is always a chance and all that, but to do it pretty comprehensively(barring not burying more goals ofc) was something else.
The balance was absolutely perfect yesterday a symbiosis was formed between a stoic defense and a free form attack, The likes We have not seen at Arsenal in a very long time. But don't get Me wrong I'm not over looking the deficiencies, I'm not implying We were, are the finished article I'm just saying yesterday was absolutely perfect given the resources We had.

Big shout out to the Ox, other players taking the plaudits, whilst He one of our most driven and creative players was forced to an extent to play with the shackles on, He would have preferred to have played elsewhere and certainly fancies CM, and said as much post match but took the LWB role like a professional, did His job, but most of all most alert enough not to contact Moses.

anyway three cheers for a REF that makes a statement.
It was about time they had the courage to get the RED out for 'simulation' - f'in cheating.
The game would be better if more Refs have the balls even in the big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom