• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I was at the game yesterday
The ref at times was pro Chelsea.
The only 'downside' (mum in me came to the surface}
When we scored lad in front jumped over chairs and went up to wall and got on chair hold on to the rail of the wall and jumped up
I thought he would fall told him to be careful
The atmosphere was fantastic

Crazycarrots

Love this quote from Arseblog today:

"The Arsenal giveth, and the Arsenal taketh away. How much does Aaron love a cup final, eh? What a man. The winner in 2014 and the winner yesterday ensuring that John Terry was sad and could not inflict upon the world whatever egomaniacal thing he had prepared in the event of a Chelsea win. And you know he had prepared something."

What a bonus - ruining that racist, sexist, wife shagging son of a shoplifters last ever day as founder member of the Chelsea rent boys...

There can't be any bigger c&nts to step foot on a football pitch than Terry.

Dammit

In Budapest we have got a fan club (originally a hungarian Arsenal blog) called Útwenger, which means in english The Wenger Way. Started from nothing it has more than 10k likes on facebook now and they usually organise events to watch our beloved club in semi-finals or cup finals. Luckily they've been very busy in the last couple of years. Here are some footage of cheerful hungarian gooners after our first goal, the final whistle and some during when we lifted the trophy.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Love this quote from Arseblog today:

"The Arsenal giveth, and the Arsenal taketh away. How much does Aaron love a cup final, eh? What a man. The winner in 2014 and the winner yesterday ensuring that John Terry was sad and could not inflict upon the world whatever egomaniacal thing he had prepared in the event of a Chelsea win. And you know he had prepared something."

What a bonus - ruining that racist, sexist, wife shagging son of a shoplifters last ever day as founder member of the Chelsea rent boys...

I was and still am on cloud nine for the team, players and particularly Arsène. I have to say that I also take great satisfaction that we utterly destroyed the "John Terry celebration" yesterday. I can only imagine this SOB at Wembley soaking in the "accolades" for his last game.
That was a great day for humanity that we managed to stop that nonsense. :lol:

carlito'sway

Established Member
711ts895770z.jpg

Reminiscent of Bielsa's 3313.

Lord....That is pretty special in terms of ball movement, balance and distribution. I have not seen that in a long time with AFC. Impressive.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don't live in the UK..so if I want to enjoy the atmosphere of a matchday I have to go to my local Arsenal supporters club.

However I have been avoiding going there because I knew we would not be at our best this season. I could have gone for the cup final but I was not confident of a victory and I'd prefer watching the match at home.

Let me tell you..I can't watch matches without this forum...I can't even follow Arsenal without this forum. I joined it way back in 2005 and have been following matchday threads ever since.

I don't get why people would hate this forum.I think this forum is one of the best fan forums on the net.
All jokes aside, this forum is is no different from any other bunch of fans. I was sat next to a guy who moaned about Özil for a lot of the game!

Aevi

Hale End FC
It's not the trophy most of us wanted, but it's a great win for us all the same. It lifts moral, gives fan something to celebrate, and provides us with something more to convince certain players to come/stay. It removes doubt from everyone that we have the quality to compete, it's just a matter of establishing some consistency.

Hopefully we strengthen key areas with starting quality players this summer, are ready by day 1, and push on to something more next season.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I don't think I'm wrong in saying that this trophy was more difficult than the Utd EL victory. Don't think they faced a single team of the calibre of Chelsea/City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom