• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Read the entire thread backwards. Its golden.

This FA Cup for me is very special for plenty of reasons. First it being here in AM with you all for the first time. I don't think I've been with the fans in any of the trophy wins I've experienced ever before.

Then it was against Chelsea who have just won the league- the club I absolutely hate most. We outplayed them to every last detail to the point that we could've won by more than 3 goals with some luck. Without two of our best CBs.

Also the overall situation surrounding the club, Wenger and after a pretty difficult season.

Its just really very special. With all you gays and gals. Thanks Wagner!

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
So proud of the boys! Everyone played wonderfully and worked so hard to make sure we won. I was worried and not being able to watch the game live killed me but I ignored all social media just so I could watch it "live" later and boy did it pay off. Watching the game I thought that it was going to be a classic tale of we would slip at the end because we were unable to finish them off earlier with all the chances, however, we did it and every player made me proud!

Some moments I loved:
- Coquelin playing on the wing was great especially when he was dribbling like he was Ronaldo lol.
- Holding pointing at his head and putting Costa on his backside was a beauty,
- Xhaka and Özil having a bromance
- Welbeck - just love how hard he works
- Alexis and Ramsey - the "offside, hand ball" goal - I went mental when that went in
- When Giroud was coming on "OMG WHY?!?!?" a few seconds later: "Giroud crosses and Ramsey with the header!" I am so glad no one was home to see my reaction for this - I ran around the whole house yelling like a banshee lol.

Overall, it was one of my best moments in a long time and I am still on such a high!

I will forever love you Arsenal! Thank you for this wonderful memory! :)

hyruga2

Leave Theo alone!!!
Because Giroud has better win rate than walcott. Walcott is also not known for scoring goals past 80 min when Arsenal is chasing for a goal.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Page 78-79 is pure gold. recommended reading material
it went from 0 to 100 faster than the Flash

Yes is it really funny. I read it the other night. Below are some quotes from those 2-3 minutes :)

All from Özil.
Riiiight. As if there weren't 5-6 of our players in our around the box after Luiz push on Özil.

Ospina and Cech can both **** off
What does Cech have to with it :D

Oh god Giroudd this has turned ugly so fast
And now giroud comes on. Not Theo whose pace would kill them, but Giroud.
OH MY GOOOOOOOOD WHAT A GOAL IM CRYING HERE
GIROUD - RAMSEY SO MANY HATERS CONFLICTED RIGHT NOW
:D :D

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Also,

"I am going away, I need a good week away just to reflect," said Terry.

"It doesn't help because it's heart-breaking, going out like that and losing.

"It's the last time probably at Wembley as a player.
skysports-john-terry-chelsea-eden-hazard_3964634.jpg

latest

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This is a nice piece.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...r-defiant-arsenal-fa-cup-shakes-off-suffering

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yes is it really funny. I read it the other night. Below are some quotes from those 2-3 minutes :)

Riiiight. As if there weren't 5-6 of our players in our around the box after Luiz push on Özil.

What does Cech have to with it :D

:D :D
F you man, how are you going to go and select 4 of my posts??!!:p:D

To a fellow Xhaka faithfull as well, don't do me like that!

Ewarwoowar

I'm sure this has been posted but I have to post it again. Girouds cross was perfect, such a good left foot.

Amazing, I have had to keep playing over and over to wrap my head around it and take it in!

All the talk is of Giroud and He was amazing no doubt, perfect timed run a nonchalant scoop of the ball, did Cahill for pace:lol: but that pre-assist was a sight to behold too, Was that Sanchez? Picture is grainy, can't tell.

Shout out to Ramsey for keeping his **** together and being in the right place, Luiz couldn't move, His jaw was on the ground:)

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Amazing, I have had to keep playing over and over to wrap my head around it and take it in!

All the talk is of Giroud and He was amazing no doubt, perfect timed run a nonchalant scoop of the ball, did Cahill for pace:lol: but that pre-assist was a sight to behold too, Was that Sanchez? Picture is grainy, can't tell.

Shout out to Ramsey for keeping his **** together and being in the right place, Luiz couldn't move, His jaw was on the ground:)

Yes I think it was Sanchez!

skip spence

I'm sure this has been posted but I have to post it again. Girouds cross was perfect, such a good left foot.

Fools complain about Giroud. I say there ain't enough of him, just imagine a Giroud on the left who can cross to a Giroud in the centre! :drool:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's awkward to admit after our performance but I think our defensive crisis helped us. Kos,Mustafi and Gabriel would have likely started and one of those three would have had a brain fart with no calmness or leadership in sight. We got lucky with injuries for once :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom