• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I wish :lol: hes the new conditioning coach.

Hopefully he can keep some of these guys healthy. I was hoping Arsenal would hire Eva Carneiro after her bust up with Mourinho. They won the league a few years ago with only five experienced defenders in their back four while Arsenal used 9 or 10 different guys out of necessity. But hopefully this guy can fix whatever the problem has been. Injuries have been a killer.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Hopefully he can keep some of these guys healthy. I was hoping Arsenal would hire Eva Carneiro after her bust up with Mourinho. They won the league a few years ago with only five experienced defenders in their back four while Arsenal used 9 or 10 different guys out of necessity. But hopefully this guy can fix whatever the problem has been. Injuries have been a killer.

Hes more than just a conditioning coach apparently he has got a wide brief including the mental side of the game . Actually amazing how much influene this guy will have at Arsenal.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Hes more than just a conditioning coach apparently he has got a wide brief including the mental side of the game . Actually amazing how much influene this guy will have at Arsenal.
Is this guy good at his job? He was at Liverpool, right? So how did he do there?

argon__

Are the rumours that Mbappe have suppousedly told Monaco that he only wants to join Real any reliable at all, seeing it comes from Marca ?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I also think the CM signing is as important as the CF one.
It's not because Ramsey has been good for the last 3/4 games that we have to forget how a mess our midfield was.

It's obvious now we can't rely on Ramsey. Of course when he's in his best form he's a great player. But for the past 3 years he hasn't been able to perform for more than a month/year.

We need to find a new CM that is as good as Ramsey's whhen he's in his best form but who can also perform for a whole season. And who isn't injury prone.
I agree but that's why I think the CM can wait, Ramsey should be fit for the start of the season so we should be able to rely on him for a game or two before he pulls a hammy. People close to the club are saying we're looking at CM's but the lack of links is worrying. I think Wenger is going to do that thing where he signs someone who is clearly a squaddie. He doesn't like competition and that's a big problem of ours.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Fahmy's been brought in to close the Mbappe deal fam. It's clear as daylight to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Top Bottom