• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud (Out) | Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Must not sell. Lacazette is too much of a gamble. If Laca hits the ground running we can sell sell Giroud in Jan or next summer.
Giroud is 3rd choice now behind Laca and Sanchez. Even Welbeck was getting game time before Giroud at the end of last season.

Think Wenger will let Giroud do what he wants.

say yes

forum master baiter
Laca in. Donkey out.

Ice-Cube-Today-Was-a-Good-Day.gif

Rouski

I prefer if he stayed there are some people who will celebrate Giroud leaving but there have been far more players who have given less then he has. His mentality and professionalism has been spot on most of the time.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Its a case of thank you and goodbye from me.
Aulas saying that the Lacazette replacement could be a french international that plays for a european giant makes me think he really wants Giroud at Lyon.
Giroud is probably looking at his options, Italy had been mentioned many times, I think he ll have many takers, better clubs than Lyon, good luck to him.

TheLawOfDiQ

Even though Giroud doesn't quite fit our style of play, he's still a brilliant striker. There are way more players we should be thinking of shipping off before Giroud.

OSBK

Established Member
Boy done well decent for us but its time for big changes to get us back to the top.

Lets get theo,perez out not and get lemar and mahrez in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom