• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaise

Even if he goes to City there is no reason to hate Alexis, we can just feel pity for our board and lack of ambition and vision.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Even if he goes to City there is no reason to hate Alexis, we can just feel pity for our board and lack of ambition and vision.

Why we're about to break our record transfer fee? :lol:

And he's only been here for 3 years too, also combined with the fact that Barca tossed him aside and we were the only top team that wanted to sign him. We helped rebuild his reputation and he showed his best form under Wengers management. Also he has to take some form of responsibility, like all the players, for us finishing outside the top 4 last season when he had poor performances by his standard from January to about March/April. Not to mention he loses the ball 20 times a game which has contributed to us conceding a few in that time too.

I wouldn't go out of my to hate but let's not pretend that we can't be a little disappointed in him and feel a little betrayed by him if he goes to City.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

And he's only been here for 3 years too, also combined with the fact that Barca tossed him aside and we were the only top team that wanted to sign him. We helped rebuild his reputation and he showed his best form under Wengers management. Also he has to take some form of responsibility, like all the players, for us finishing outside the top 4 last season when he had poor performances by his standard from January to about March/April. Not to mention he loses the ball 20 times a game which has contributed to us conceding a few in that time too.

I wouldn't go out of my to hate but let's not pretend that we can't be a little disappointed in him and feel a little betrayed by him if he goes to City.

Pretty much this.

As much as it will difficult to see him go, have we let go better players than him. He definitely rebuilt his name at Arsenal, but I would go further to say that he'll probably not shine at this level anywhere else again.

This situation reeks of classic Arsenal profit. Much like the likes of Hleb, Flamini, Fabregas, Adebayor, Nasri, Henry, Van Persie before.

If I were Alexis however, I would want to capture one more major prize and prove that I could do it at the top level.

belfcl

A few journalist here (Chile) are talking about him being the new team mate of Claudio Bravo. Given that some of them are personal friends of Felicevich (Alexis's agent), I wouldn't be surprised if the move was already done.

blaise

I agree, especially those lost balls, which was very unpopular to point out before, although he improved there with a change of formation.

blaise

I know people will get mad, but if we can pull Lemar and midfielder out of the hat, I d say we improved our team overall quite a bit even with Alexis leaving although that **** feeling in our mouth will stay there for quite a lot for selling to City.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
A few journalist here (Chile) are talking about him being the new team mate of Claudio Bravo. Given that some of them are personal friends of Felicevich (Alexis's agent), I wouldn't be surprised if the move was already done.
Didn't you hear that Bravo is leaving City because Pep bought Moraes?

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

Show us the sources. No, you have not talked to any journalist.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom