• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBGooner

Now for those of us who go to games, or have a season ticket 'ahem', and those of us in block 6 'ahem' we need a song for the Laca man!!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Imagine thinking there's a better front three in England;

DD-9YYjXYAE0lC2.jpg:large
All bias aside that is a CL level front three. Just need the rest to catch up.

cannel

Wow. I've pretty much ignored his thread for the last month since I'm not very keen on him. Not sure how to feel about this. Hope he proves me wrong.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wow. I've pretty much ignored his thread for the last month since I'm not very keen on him. Not sure how to feel about this. Hope he proves me wrong.
Same. Not overwhelmed by this signing. I pray he proves me wrong.

My bad. I meant 30 goals in his first season!
if he scores 30 league goals he erases Giroud, Walcott, Vela, Welbeck, Eduardo and some more from my memory. Maybe not Giroud.

> 30 League goals in his first season, and he starts getting into Bendtner territory. scary proposition.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sometimes I look at him and think there's no reason why he won't score 20+ league goals for us.

On the other hand that's quite optimistic. Can't wait to see him play for us and evaluate.

Likemusic

The transfer should've cost half the amount of what we've paid.
Lacazette is nothing more than a younger Defoe, great player, but far from world class.

Likemusic

If Lacazette could add some extra dimension to his game, I will consider him as a world class player.
Building on his current abilities, it would be great if he can either: learn a few tricks, or train himself to become half as strong as Drogba.

Likemusic

Do you think Lyon are gonna see the French league as inferior to the PL and hence sell at a lower price? Of course not.
The price should only reflect the player's quality regardless of how they perform in the league.
If you put morata in the Chinese league he would've score 50 plus goals. Given that Messi also score 50 plus goals in the spainish league, should they cost the same?

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
With the addition of Lacazette we need to keep Sanchez at all costs and add some players while we also need to sell some deadwood.

TH14

The price should only reflect the player's quality regardless of how they perform in the league.
If you put morata in the Chinese league he would score 50 plus goals. Given that Messi also score 50 plus in the spainish league, should they cost the same?

What kind of argument is that? Based on your logic we shouldn't buy anyone from outside Premier League, because we won't know if they'll perform? Lacazette is entering his prime, and has proved for four consecutive seasons that he is a goal scoring machine. Morata, Lukaku and Belotti are going for minimum £70m. I think £50m(+) is a great price, and I'm sure that he will deliever the goods. Imagine the passes from Alexis, Özil and Xhaka. With his conversion rate, he will score goals.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
If you put morata in the Chinese league he would've score 50 plus goals. Given that Messi also score 50 plus goals in the spainish league, should they cost the same?
If that were true we would never have ended up with Henry, Pires, Vieira, Anelka, Petit in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom