• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's Transfer Targets: Summer 2017

Will we make another signing(s) this summer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
rpcstyle-lequipe-psg-529e9b6.jpg

Very interesting guys.
According to l'Equipe Lemar (and Sidibé/Fabinho/Glik) is not happy to be kept at Monaco only to keep & please Mbappé.
This might help us.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
On the CM front, why not go for Nathaniel Chalobah from Chelsea. He can play CM and CB. Watford are close to getting for 5 Mil, which is a steal. I think the lad is worth a punt.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Don't we already have enough players that aren't good enough in that position? I'd hope we get someone that can come and compete with Ramsey immediately instead of taking punts on kids that won't be ready for years/

Sell Elnenny and buy Cholobah. One immediate advantage: Cholobah is homegrown.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So according to reports. We have bid £35 million for Mahrez and £40 million for Lemar. I find it difficult to believe we are trying to get both?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sell Giroud for 30M and bring in Javier Hernandez for 13M.

Upgrade and he's PL proven.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So according to reports. We have bid £35 million for Mahrez and £40 million for Lemar. I find it difficult to believe we are trying to get both?
We didn't yet make a bid for Mahrez it's all guess work we are just interested that's all.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Don't we already have enough players that aren't good enough in that position? I'd hope we get someone that can come and compete with Ramsey immediately instead of taking punts on kids that won't be ready for years/

We need somebody who is an upgrade on Ramsey, not just somebody who can compete with him.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We'll get whoever bites out of Leicester and Monaco.
That's what it looks like to me as well. Wenger better have two different tactical plans prepared for both players. They don't play the same positions and their skill set isn't interchangeable.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

If Wenger decides to cash in on Alexis, then I could understand going for both. Probably though, Wenger is expecting both bids or one to be knocked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom