• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: The B's Knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccy_man

Established Member
Barca doing their usual rubbish unsettle the player and then they want to move, shame that Bellerin has tied himself to a long contract Barca will have to come back some other time.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hard to get worked up about a full back & not a top tier one either.

Half hope Barce come in with a big bid.

19732153_944914772317236_575006538964074161_n.jpg

fashion icon

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Anyone know the latest on this Barca saga? I dont understand if he'd just re-signed for 5-6 years recently why reports are saying he wants out now already or is it just Barca trying to unsettle us?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Anyone know the latest on this Barca saga? I dont understand if he'd just re-signed for 5-6 years recently why reports are saying he wants out now already or is it just Barca trying to unsettle us?

Didn't Henry leave one year after signing an extension and we sold him for half the price Barcelona were offering the year before?

Sooner this overrated fraud is sold to Barcelona the better. Going from one bench behind Ox to another bench behind Sergio Roberto.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Barca have just signed Semedo after we told them to do one. Bellerin is here for a while so he needs to get his head down in pre season and get back to the level he was at before last season.

Cutting his hair would be a good start.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Barca have just signed Semedo after we told them to do one. Bellerin is here for a while so he needs to get his head down in pre season and get back to the level he was at before last season.

Cutting his hair would be a good start.
Barca wanted him cheap and we refused. Xavi then pipes up and says Barca shouldn't resign players who leave when they're young stumbling when Pique and Cesc are mentioned! It's nice to see us holding firm.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Barcelona have signed Nelson Semedo, talented young right back from Benfica.

Now, speculation regarding Bellerin moving back to Barca can die.

Bergklings

19732153_944914772317236_575006538964074161_n.jpg

fashion icon

He really is. If he gets his move to Barca eventually, he may well have the platform to transcend the football field and become a household pop culture icon simply for his image.
We are notoriously terrible at maximizing such business avenues with the aging dinosaurs and out of touch board.
People also don't understand how much image rights play into wage demands and such. It's not always about what you can offer on the football field anymore. Ox is a similar type, he has natural charisma and is easily marketable.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He looks quite bulky these days. Wonder if he struggled with the transformation like Wilshere did.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Just one of the many aspects he will need to improve on if he wants to be a half decent back up full back at PL level.

Looks like Spanish Santos has been on the Luke Shaw/ Emile Heskey diet this summer. If Bellerin carry's on eating more calories a day than he has One Direction posters then he will lose the only football attribute he has in his pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom