• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sydney FC v Arsenal | 11.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Noooooooooo I missed the birth of a legend. Had to miss the 2nd half.

But I watched the rise of another legend - Nelson.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In many ways a typical Arsenal game. Score early, dominate for the entire game and eventually seal it late, meanwhile missing a ton of chances.........:rolleyes:
Yeah that's why we wanted to buy clinical finisher. Because Walcott and welbeck need 10 chances to score

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
Didn't EL Neny come on as centre back? Bit harsh to have a go at him to be honest.
Theo and Giroud are definitely surplus to requirements though.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
Whens our next game, need more laca.
jiwgREa.jpg

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Anyone who knows football will know that players make runs not just to score but also to take one or two defenders with them. If Giroud and others didn't make that run, there wouldn't be space in the middle of the box for Laca.
Laca is good, maybe even better than Giroud but we don't need to pull one player down to prove the quality of another. It's a team game

Imagine trying to ruin the Laca party.

Plutarch

Didn't EL Neny come on as centre back? Bit harsh to have a go at him to be honest
I agree. He was in central defence, not his position. Not really fair to criticise him too much for it. Though he was very bad there, we must never play him there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom