• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sydney FC v Arsenal | 11.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Man Lacazette just needed 10 minutes to show what poverty strikers Welbeck and Walcott really are. We need some better cover for Lacazette than those two.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Giroud, if he stays, can play an important part in our season. How many years have we decried Arsenal for not having a decent "plan B" in attack.....no?

That would work if our plan B was only a plan B. The likleyhood is that Giroud scores off the bench 3 games in a row and then gets a starting spot in the team. I am really not happy with seeing Lacazette on the left.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The squad still needs a lot of work for us to challenge for the league. Plenty of below average players littered through out.

say yes

forum master baiter
@say yes you know what's tragic? Your opinion on our footballers watching them whilst they're completely out of position.

Get back in your box.

Yeah because my opinion on Elneny is definitely based off his 20 min cameo against Sydney FC rather than his two years of nothingness at Arsenal.

Now be a good boy and go back to spamming the transfer forum. Don't want anyone to miss the latest insight from ArseStat and the Arsenal Vole.

Song Billong

Nelson was really impressive.

Özil played the majority of the game tonight, I'm scared he will be sitting out Saturday's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom