• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sydney FC v Arsenal | 11.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The players look genuinely excited btw, there is a fresh hope that comes with a guy like Lacazette.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Roast Chicken = Home shirt.

Fried Chicken = Third shirt.

Can't think of anything good to say about the latter pairing.
Everyone please look at this guy.

To think I actually had you as my poster of the year in the AM awards.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Giroud, if he stays, can play an important part in our season. How many years have we decried Arsenal for not having a decent "plan B" in attack.....no?
How far down the pecking order do you need to slide before you put in a t request?

The only person who wants to be plan B is Ben Drew.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
How far down the pecking order do you need to slide before you put in a t request?

The only person who wants to be plan B is Ben Drew.
I guess we'll find out what he wants in the next month or so. I just think he's an extremely useful CF to have in our ranks - and he scores more than enough goals to make an impact. Our squad will be weakened if he does leave but as you say, who wants to be a Plan B.

BobP

Memri Fan
From Bramell's POV, even if he doesn't make it with us, he has still gotten that exposure meaning he could still carve out a good career in the EPL or even the Championship.

That is of course if things don't go well for him here.

I liked him, seemed quite an intelligent player based on the little things he did. He does seem a bit slight physically though, which might hold him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom