• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
(Sky Italy)

Di Marzio also saying personal terms have been agreed with Mahrez and Roma. Fee is being discussed.

It is very likely this will happen for £30m.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
I had hoped that we would do a 'Lacazette' and just get Mahrez after our failed bid for Lemar but it looks like we are going to do a 'Suarez' instead :lol:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Leicester City vice-president Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha says there are no offers on the table for Riyad Mahrez.

"The transfer market now is really difficult to work with. I saw reports say that 'the offer's not good enough'; actually, there's no offer at all."

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/leicester-vice-president-insists-there-no-real-offer-mahrez

Craig Shakespeare said that they had an offer from Roma which was 'kindly' rejected.

Who's lying here?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'm not sure why a lot fans are turning their noses at a former PFA player of the year.

I know he was hot and cold last season but I put that down to defenders doubling up on him and his desire to leave Leicester last season only to be blocked by the manager/chairman.

In our system, it's quite clear that he'll probably have less attention on him from opposition defenders as there's other players (Sanchez, Özil, Lacazette etc) that they're focusing on, so that would allow Mahrez to have more occasions for 1 vs 1 situation that he thrives on.

Mahrez for 30m/35m in this current market is a no brainer and its better value than Lemar for 45m+

logic DC

I'll be seriously over Wenger if he fails to land Lemar and allows Mahrez to get away. I mean this signing is a no brainier. guy is better than anything we have bar Özil, I would include sanchez too but im not sure about his future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Top Bottom