• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Emirates Cup: Saturday, 29th July 2017, 16:20 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
From what he has shown this off season, he does not deserve to start over Giroud. He will have to step up his game.
So far this is the Lyon lackadaisical I was worry about from the get go. He better gets his act together.
he is an Europa League levels striker that was bought to keep the fanbase happy.

MaraDon

He was desperate, literally no one else. You can argue he spent the last few years trying to sign other before Laca, including Vardy.
we bought lucas, welbeck and they are all behind Giroud.
it is not easy to bench the french man, today he showed why he is instrumental.
he works wonders in our team, he connects he is strong intelligent and can score.

MaraDon

best signings of the season would be to keep Alexis and Giroud on the team.
imagine Lacazzete walcott and welbeck as our options.
just imagine that.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

From what he has shown this off season, he does not deserve to start over Giroud. He will have to step up his game.
So far this is the Lyon lackadaisical I was worry about from the get go. He better gets his act together.

Best thing would be to keep Giroud, and give Laca time. the old bearded Montpellier lad still has something to offer, and not just to middle class ladies in Islington...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
we bought lucas, welbeck and they are all behind Giroud.
it is not easy to bench the french man, today he showed why he is instrumental.
he works wonders in our team, he connects he is strong intelligent and can score.

Good striker is Giroud, but lets not get carried away my man.

We have needed an elite level forward for years now.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
So boring. Guy barely kicked a ball and he's Europa League level. :rolleyes:

I've been very sceptical of him in the past, but he scored 37 goals last season so he knows how to finish and suits our style, let's see where it brings us.

Stop kicking the player, and then go on to cry about the media doing it afterwards.

MaraDon

what do we even bother, the forum is getting so afwul lately.
we miss the times we a constructed and educated argue could be hold.

giroud the donkey
laca to save us

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Useful run out. Can't really complain about much if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom