• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 185,744

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
It looked like Welbeck didn't expect the pass from Kola. Genuinely caught him off guard. I can laugh now but if he ****ed it up i dunno what i'd have done.

Anyway here it is:

IchirotoV2

Holding haters ffs.

If anything these people are protective of him, we don't want him being exposed like this.
Yeah I agree with the posts saying he struggling, and should not be played with two lb's as his partners. He needs to be played carefully.

What I mean is comments like "holding fooled me"

TheLawOfDiQ

Bellerin was woeful in pre season while the ox was peaking. Baffling. Why the hell are we always ****ing unprepared for the start of the season ffs

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Missed the first half. Just seen the score 2-2

Not surprised with all our centre backs missing. Holding needs Mert or Kos to help him.

The Good
  • Kolasinac looks like a work horse and a smart team player. I think he might be best suited to play LCB rather than LWB going forward. Was the best player on the pitch for us in the first half.
  • Lacazette clearly is making a difference already, finally having a proper striker helps.
  • Elneny has done a decent job covering the midfield so far. Surprised by his performance.
The Bad
  • Holding has been cringeworthily bad. He looks like he doesn't belong in the Premier League. I know the lad isn't this bad, but good god.
  • Xhaka is as erratic as ever. You cannot go into the season fully depending on this guy to perform. Especially not if the rest of your central midfielders are all either injury prone or just terrible.
  • Cech is not the keeper who oozed with confidence and gave you confidence while watching him he once was. He's had a couple of bad miscues on the crosses.

Lacaz1fan

The problem is very simple. Holding cannot distribute the ball from defence. Maybe move Elneny a bit further back to help carry the ball out. We just dashed Leicester 2 cheap goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom