• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal v Leicester City | 11/08/17 19:45 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,954
  • Views 188,680

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Always Crying
I hope people aren't blaming Holding. He's got two fullbacks next to him, and they aren't leaders that will help him out.
All good, but he was losing ball in dangerous situations. He needs to make decision and release ball a bit quicker.

The worst game by him in Arsenal shirt.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Bellerin is playing a real stupid game at the moment. He thinks he's a winger who only occasionally has to stick a foot in defensively. They've only looked dangerous because he's nowhere to be seen leaving Holding isolated. On top of that when we're trying to build from the back we've got no option on the right because he's miles up the pitch.

Agreed on all accounts, absolute rubbish performance from Bellerin so far. Holding's been poor but Hector's making his job ten times harder than it has to be.

Impact

Established Member
Bellerín off. He should be benched for Oxlade-Chamberlain until he learns to do more with his offensive game than kick and chase.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
So many errors. So shaky, so weak. Cech is ridiculously insecure. He is only good on his line. Holding needs leadership around him (yeah he is not ready for this). Mustafi won't change that. Xhaka is complacent in dangerous areas. Chambo doesn't think 1 step ahead. We have nobody that can play physical in midfield. Xhaka should have that in his locker, but it's not there. Özil very sloppy.

I like the look of Kolasinac and Lacazette. Still untainted by our failure DNA. Welbeck doing ok.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I know it's popular to love Welbeck because he tries hard and hilariously messes things up sometimes etc but in all honestly he's poverty outside of a defensive forward role.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I expected we struggle today defensively but not like that :lol: Montreal and holding played there many times before. Also Bellerin has been shocking defensively lately

Holding haters ffs.

If anything these people are protective of him, we don't want him being exposed like this.

Nobody hating on Holding bar Trilly I think but he hates on most of our players every day.

Holding is having a bad game, no good way to say it. It is just what it is. He shouldn't be starting at the moment.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

If there was ever a game to show how we are only half prepared, this is it. A youngster and 2 full backs at centre half. Haha.

The positives are that Kolasinac looks fantastic going forward and Lacazette has been very good. If I was Arsène, I'd take Bellerin off for Mustafi and put Ox at RWB with Kolasinac at LWB because he's causing havoc every time he goes forward tonight. Of course Arsène won't be this ruthless though.

Curious if @Highbury_2006 still feels that we were prepared or do I still have an agenda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom